• Rainbow Dash
    • Daring Do
    • Derpy
    • Spitfire
    • Cloud Chaser
    • Flitter
    • Scootaloo

(edited)

I saw a favorite alicorn thread, so I was wondering who everyone's favorite pegasus pony is.

I can't really list every pegasus ever seen here, so I just picked some of the most popular ones. If you have a favorite that isn't on here, just say who they are. Also, explain why your favorite pegasus is your favorite! For me it's Rainbow Dash, I love brave, adventurous types.

Also, I think Spitfire is really cool too. I mean, her hair looks like FIRE.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

For me, it's Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy is cute, but not my favorite. And I can't understand the hype with Derpy.. I mean, yeah, she's Derpy..

No offense everypony, I'm just not one of those Derpy-Lovers ;)

(edited)

I'm shocked Fluttershy isn't dominating this poll :o

Daring do is second to the one and only Rainbowdash though

Edited by OdinForced

my favorite is rainbow dash, not only is she my favorite pony, she is quite awesome and has every right to brag about herself, because she can prove that she is awesome

Clearly everyone is going to pick Swag Dash (like me) or Flutterswag or Derpy Swag. I would say RD and Spitfire are my faves just because Spitfire has always sounded cool in my book, whether it'd be pony, plane, or skateboard brand.

(edited)

No love for Derpy? Derpy is my favorite, I've always loved her fanon fics, and her voice is adorable in both the edited and unedited version of The Last Roundup.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

Scoots all the way. I love making fics about cutie mark less ponies getting their CM's. A pony with something on her flank just ruins it for me~

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I voted Fluttershy and Derpy. Fluttershy because she is sweet and loves animals, and even though she can't fly very fast, she was still enough in Hurricane Fluttershy, right? :P

Derpy because she can fly fast and is goofy! :P

There isn't enough love for Scootaloo on this thread. Scootaloo will always be my favorite pegasus.

Same, with Rainbow Dash being a close second. I love the fanon theme of Scootalo aspiring to be like RD, but ultimately failing and/or being betrayed. I dig all instances of a "kill your heroes" story involving these two. It reminds me of P!nk's song "So What":

You weren't there

You never were

You want it all

But that's not fair

I gave you life

I gave my all

You weren't there

You let me fall

I voted Scootaloo. I've never really liked any Pegasus that much, to be honest. I flat out dislike rainbow dash, and while derpy is neat, I prefer other background ponies, like Colgate.

Scootaloo is part of the cutie mark crusaders, so I just had to vote for scoot. What's not to love about her?

Dashie, then Spitfire, then Scootaloo, in that order. Dash is best pony, easily the best pegasus, Spitfire is awesome and I love her character design, voice and personality, and then Scootaloo is just adorable, and the scooter thing was a creative substitute for her lack of flight.

Fluttershy s my fave pegasus on there, right now but Rainbow Dash is close, and so is Derpy, who knows how long it will be Fluttershy though, could easily change to Rainbow or Derpy at anytime.

My favorite pegasus is Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I like them because one is the definition of a pegasus and the other is sorta weak. I'm not saying Fluttershy is a weak flyer she can fly when can. I just like how Rainbow is the best flyer and Fluttershy has another ability then what a normal pegasus has.

Also I like Pound Cake.

Me and Flitter should get some more love and attention around these forums, I only get two votes and Flitter doesn't have a single one while Rainbow Dash is just overrated.

• Brohoof 1