• Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Daring Do
    • Derpy
    • Spitfire
    • Cloud Chaser
    • Flitter
    • Scootaloo

I'm surprised Thunder Lane wasn't included in the vote. I voted Spitfire, she seems pretty awesome to me. But if I could choose ANY Pegasus, it'd be...Snowflake, or Roid Rage, or whatever his name is, you all know who I'm talking about....YEAH!!

post-5780-0-17504000-1343193998.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Derpy and Scoots for me, they are just too cute.

I love the attention Derpy has gotten from the fans, what started as a simple animation error has become something amazing.

And Scoots, do I even need to explain? She's second best filly. (Sweetie "Voice cracks" Belle is best filly)

But if I could choose ANY Pegasus, it'd be...Snowflake, or Roid Rage, or whatever his name is, you all know who I'm talking about....YEAH!!

OMG! Ha ha. I entirely forgot about Roid Rage. lol. His wings were soooo tiny and cute.....YEAH!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

daring do is best pegasus how come no one has really given daring do much credit around here? :( shes so cool

Edited by Matus

Fluttershy, because she is adorable :P

I like Daring Do very much too, beceuse she is the ponified verision of Indiana Jones, and I love the Indiana Jones movies :)

Fluttershy is best pony, if you disagree, and have a reason to combat this, prove it at me >.<

Dash is good too, but Fluttershy will always be best.

Rainbow Dash and Derpy share my top spot for favorite pony with Pinkie Pie, so of course I'm gonna vote for them. Then there is Daring Do who is basically a ponified Indiana Jones. You just can't beat that for awesome factor B)And Cloud Chaser you just can't beat her awesome mane.

(edited)

-Rainbow Dash, she's not my favorite pegasus, she's about my third favorite, but she's still pretty awesome xD

-Spitfire, she's pretty awesome... and that sexy voice....

-Cloudchaser & Flitter, Well from what I've seen, and what others have said, I go by the theory that they're twins (although Flitter is the younger one...only by some time xD) their personalities are both pretty cool, and CloudChaser's mane is just so awesome :3

Where's Thunderlane, his lil bro, Rumble and Soarin'.... male pegasi are cool too...

Edited by Pinkazoid