1. 1. Who is your favorite unicorn?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Trixie
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Minuette/Colgate

The Great Trixie has reason to believe the poll is fixed. How can it be that Trixie isn't wining?

We are obviously the best unicorn, neigh. Best pony. Due to our affinity with magic and ability to upstage anypony.

• 10 months later...

Rarity.  No question.  I could post a huge wall of text on why she's so great (as I have done a few times) but I'll just save my breath and tell everyone to watch Suited For Success to see why.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Rarity. She is my favorite pony afterall. Twilight's in a close second, and then Sweetie Belle's in third. I don't know why I like Unicorns so much.

Why, the lovely miss Rarity of course. She's a driven artist and she keeps it classy. Despite having characteristics and goals that are usually seen in more haughty characters, she manages to stay endearing. Also, I love her interactions with Sweetie Belle more than the other sister duo, Applejack and Apple Bloom, because of the friction that's there; I guess the conflict reminds me of the conflicts I have with my own sister and brother.

Why not Twilight Sparkle is the best pony or I should say Princess Twilight. She is so good with her magic no other pony can't beat her. And she is so smarts to.

Fox Out!! B)

I like all of the ponies on that poll, as I love unicorns, but I had to go with Rarity. She pretty funny at times, and her voice is really unique and cool. Also, I love her singing voice. :wub:

Definitely Twilight Sparkle. She's my favorite pony and I act just like her. The only one I don't like is Trixie. I absolutely love Vinyl and Sweetie Belle also. happy.png

Are we limited to canon characters?

If not, then Littlepip is best pony Unicorn. She's strong, resilliant, and self-sacrificing no matter what the wasteland throws at her. She's determined to do what's right to save Equestria, even if it kills her. Sometimes she is shaken, and sometimes she makes mistakes, but she never lets it break her.

By the end of the story, she's been through hell and back, seen and done things no pony should ever have to, lost her health, her morals, and one of her best friends, and yet she still opts to make one final sacrifice for what's right.

Littlepip knows what the wasteland does to heroes. She just doesn't care.

little_pip_vector_by_brisineo-d56qye5.pn

(edited)

273991__safe_solo_shining-armor_smile_ar

My favorite unicorn is Shining Armor. Who, unfortunately, isn't on the list sad.png So I voted for Twilight, Sweetie Bell and Lyra, who are all kinda in different realms of existence and importance in the MLP world, so I feel okay voting for that many.

Edited by Clover Heart

If Twilight didn't become an alicorn I would so vote for her for best unicorn she accomplished what I thought only Luna could accomplish and that is tying with Applejack for my favorite pony. So my vote goes to my favorite CMC/filly and that is Sweetie Belle, I can relate strongly to her desire to get her sister to understand her because I am the odd man out in my family due to my political views and though they love me I feel like they don't understand me a lot of times. This makes for some interesting interactions with Rarity and does bring out a lot of her good qualities and Sweetie Belle is completely adorable her and Derpy are the cutest ponies ever.

Vinyl Scratch is best pony! She's got an awesome character design, and she's a DJ! Also, since she's usually associated with Octavia, one of my favourite earth ponies, she wins hands down!

Rarity, and I would have said so even before Twilight became all Alicornified. It took me a little while to warm up to her, but eventually I came to appreciate her lovable and quirky personality and all that she brings to the show. She also reminds me of one of my best friends :)

• Brohoof 1

I am proud to say that I voted Twilight for best unicorn, even after Magical Mystery Cure. Rarity's a great character, but I've never been much of a fan. Sweetie Belle's arguably my favorite CMC, however, so I also voted for her. 

Fleur De Lis is not on that poll. She is my favorite unicorn. With Rarity in a close second.

Ssweetie Belle is third. That there is my top three.

Twilight doesn't count as she is an alicorn. Luna is my fav alicorn. so there.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite, Now my favorite Alicorn as well as one of my top ponies.

Also like Vinyl Scartch, Lyra and after season 5, Minuette/Colgate and new pony, Moondancer. And Sunset Shimmer (She is a Unicorn, if she ever return to Equestria) and Starlight Glimmor.

Even they just in fanfiction, Littlepip and Blackjack.

Edited by Adam Burt