1. 1. Who is your favorite unicorn?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Trixie
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Minuette/Colgate

A toughie, but I'd say maybe Trenderhoof with Fleur Dis Lee, Cinnamon Chai and Constructicorn close seconds.

Shame Fleur only has like one line in the entire series. I love Cinnamon Chai's voice and personality and I just happen to like stallions a lot (not in a weird way...)

I'm going to go with Twilight Sparkle since she defined the pinnacle of what it means to have MLP unicorn magic.

Of course she's not an unicorn anymore but still....

Edited by cider float

What's her cutie mark mean? She has a summer job at Sea World? No, seriously what does it mean?

Guess you'll find out once you see her on the beach or anywhere else where she can go swimming.

In my headcanon, she can combine platform diving and unicorn magic to something similar to "Underwater Fantasy" from Animalympics. And that's just part of it. She did go to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (where she hogged a book about aquamancing magic from the library for months), but her heart will always be in Southern Alicornia.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Twilight doesn't really count anymore, so listing her would feel like cheating. Excluding her, I'd say that my favourite Unicorn is Sunset Shimmer, followed by Rarity. 

While Pegasi where my favorite Pony race at the beginning of the show, nowadays, it are unicorns. And I have a lot of favorite characters who are Unicorns.

My favorite main Unicorns are Rarity, Twily and Starlight. My favorite background Unicorns are Amethyst Star, Minuette and these girls

• Brohoof 1