Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pinkiefan1287

I need help understanding something with Scootaloo. Every time I read something about her cutie mark, everyone says that her mark well be dancing. So this is my question, why is it dancing?

Scootaloo shows zero signs that she is a dancer. In one episode she did a dance, but it did not turn out well for her and after that episode she has done zero dancing things. Now Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle have shown signs that they are good at what they do. Apple Bloom has built 2 things in the show and Sweetie has sung many times.

I think Scootaloo is going to be some kind of stunt pony and not a dancer. Maybe I just don't get it because Scootaloo is my least favorite charter of the show, but I just want to understand.

Yeah I don't see her getting a dancing cutie mark. She's just an agile filly who's athletic (not in the playing sports sense). By being agile, it makes her a good dancer but it's not her destiny. She's more likely to get a CM in scooting than dancing. I bet it will be one that encompasses both her scooter skills and her athleticism.

Who said it was dancing? I never heard anyone say anything about dancing! I for one think it should be a Scooter...Just because it would be Ironic.

Scootaloo is your least favorite?!....

Posted Image

Anyway, I do understand what you're saying, except for the fact that you say that it's commonly said that would be her cutie mark. I don't know about you, but I haven't heard anything like that at all. And it's a good thing, too, that would probably be her one of her least likely talents. In any sense, I think it would obviously be something more extreme, seeing as she wants to be more like her role model (and surrogate sister in headcanon <3) Rainbow Dash.

If dancing at all, it would only be for that one episode. You have to admit, she's a good dancer, but there are more things she's good in that are recurring throughout the series, such as making the most out of her limited abilities to barely fly (she can at least hover, and she can pull heavy objects with the help of flittering her wings), and she's on her scooter. Haven't you seen those epic tricks she does on it?

• Brohoof 2

Why WOULD it be dancing?

If anything, the cutie mark should be a scooter! You can see how good she is with it!

Thats what I was thinking. Her cutie mark should have something to do with her scooter not dancing.

(edited)

Dancing? Dancing? No. Dancing will definitely not be Scootaloo's cutie mark. That would be lame.

Scootaloo will have a cutie mark that relates to her agility, grace, and scooting prowess. I don't think it will just be a scooter because her talents include more than just being able to scoot around on it.

Scootaloo is my least favorite charter of the show

post-1882-0-04757800-1343191801_thumb.png

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 3

Whoever told you that her cutie mark was going to be related to dancing then he's crazy, if you ask me it'll be related at how daring she is doing all of those stunts.

Maybe her scooter since her name is Scootaloo. :lol:

(edited)

Why would it be dancing?

I think she will grow up to be a better flyer the Rainbow Dash and her cutie mark will be something to do with flying. It just isn't her time yet...

Edited by Onyx Angel

(edited)

People think it'd be dancing, because she showed off that her ability to maintain balance is retardidly advanced. As proven when she showed up Apple Bloom in The Show Stoppers with her little break dance.

Not to say I agree with it, but the fact remains her balancing skills are very advanced. It's something shown with scootering skills too, between all the tricks and leaps. I don't know what she'd have, personally. I kind of like the tire with wings cutie mark a big portion of fan community has given her, which demonstrates the fact she's a pegasus that uses her wings to take her scootering abilities to an incredible level. Too lazy to go find it, so yeah, that's what it looks like <3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

No way it's dancing, like everyone said, I doubt it will be a scooter though, I really have nothing to add that hasn't been said :P But that's my opinion anyways.

Scootaloo is your least favorite?!....

Posted Image

Anyway, I do understand what you're saying, except for the fact that you say that it's commonly said that would be her cutie mark. I don't know about you, but I haven't heard anything like that at all. And it's a good thing, too, that would probably be her one of her least likely talents. In any sense, I think it would obviously be something more extreme, seeing as she wants to be more like her role model (and surrogate sister in headcanon <3) Rainbow Dash.

If dancing at all, it would only be for that one episode. You have to admit, she's a good dancer, but there are more things she's good in that are recurring throughout the series, such as making the most out of her limited abilities to barely fly (she can at least hover, and she can pull heavy objects with the help of flittering her wings), and she's on her scooter. Haven't you seen those epic tricks she does on it?

First, your photo has zero affect on me. Also it's not like a hate Scootaloo, it's just their is not much to this charter. She has yet to have an episode, we know nothing about her parents or even what else she likes to do. Overall she just seems to be a little Rainbow Dash who's more annoying. The other reason is, I did not liked how she acted in the Mysterious Mare Do Well episode. She just pushed Rainbow Dash aside and followed the new hero. That just shows she's very fickle.

As for this question I posted, I posted another question asking about holidays and events that would happen in the show and someone posted she would get her cutie mark and it would be dancing. So I just wanted to see if that was true in the fandom or if it was something I was not getting.

So that is why I ask.

Scootaloo scoots on her scooter so her cutie mark eould involving scooting along on a scooter or she would be out of character. Needs more scooters.

• Brohoof 1

Dancing won't be her cutie mark. The way I see it, she's going to get one related to her scooter because she is always showing off how good she is on it. She may even find a way to incorporate her wings into doing even better tricks when she finally learns to fly.

even in g 3.5 she couldn't dance

Posted Image

what was her cutie mark before? a butterfly... not sure why, they said why but I forgot

Lol, are their names or designs taken from g3.5?

But I'm willing to bet their personalities were quiet different!

First, your photo has zero affect on me. Also it's not like a hate Scootaloo, it's just their is not much to this charter. [...]

Well I guess all she has to do then, is do some paper-work and get re-chartered. :P

Okay, in all seriousness, (well, somewhat)

Posted Image

But not liking Scootaloo? Not cool

Posted Image

Okay, well, in a literary criticism sort of way, okay, but disliking her on a personal level, that's just wrong, lol.

But why should we know about her parents unless the plot of an episode goes out of it's way to reveal that? Their system of exposition is really kinda realistic. It's not like I'm with my friends one day, then suddenly they say, well, anything that could be used to figure out who my family is. Ponyville's a small town where stuff happens in town, and in Equestria it's safe, I guess, to let three fillies run around unwatched :wacko:

Definitely not dancing, as others have said before me, something to do with athleticism or scootering, I don't see her getting a dancing cutie mark at all.