Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

BtrDinkyDooMaslow

List of ice cream flavors.   

99 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite ice cream flavor is?

• Vanilla
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Cheesecake
    • Mint Chocolate Chip/cookie
    • Butter Pecan
    • Cookies n' Cream
    • Coffee
    • Cotton Candy
    • Dulce De Leeche
    • Egg Nog
    • Peanut Butter Cup
    • Pistachio
    • Banana Split
    • Apple Pie
    • Bubble Gum
    • Cherry
    • Peanut Butter
    • Carrot Cake
    • Birthday Cake
    • Green Tea
    • Rocky Road
    • Yogurt
    • Apple Cinnamon Crisp
    • Fudge
    • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    • Other

where is the brownie flavor!!!! >_<

well, I'm not into conventional flavors of ice cream (I liked bubble gum, capuccino and whatnot), so my favorite used to be cookies n' cream for the longest time, but now, I am in love with brownie ice cream, I wub it, it's like a very creamy vanilla ice cream with a touch of chocolate (brownie chocolate that is) with small chunks of brownies spread on it!

yum yum yum!!!

I'm not really a big fan of icecream..but on the rare occasion I do indulge in ice cream, I do find myself asking for Raspberry flavour ice cream, strangely enough, I have only found this flavour twice...

Also I hasten to point out that I do not mean Raspberry Ripple, but just Raspberry

I chose other becasue there is this ice cream flavor called "lucuma"

Lucuma is a peruvian fruit used in a lot of desserts but the fruit itself tastes gross. When its in ice cream form, it is the cream of the gods :wub:

• 7 months later...

Hai all, well, i dont know why but i really wanted to see if anyone remembers Bubble Gum Icecream, which is my favorite, but the only way to get it anymore is at like Robins or whatever that ice cream shop is, well. mainly i wanted to see what your favorite ice cream, because im bored. :D

Chocolate chip cookie dough. Dammit, now I want Ice Cream. Don't really have a preference from where it comes from, just as long as it is good. I'm bored as well.

• Brohoof 3

Cookies & Cream. 

No one can say they hate cookies & cream...it's the best flavour, all of your arguments are invalid! *puts on sunglasses*

• Brohoof 3

"I don't eat ice cream because you cant trust the system. you don't know what they put in that man you could like die and stuff its just the governments way of slowing you down man". *and that what a stoner would say and its rocky road*

• Brohoof 2

Cookies & Cream. 

No one can say they hate cookies & cream...it's the best flavour, all of your arguments are invalid! *puts on sunglasses*

*takes off your sunglasses, looks you in straight in the eyes, deeply* no, no sunglasses for you!!! *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnN8

Chocolate chip cookie dough. Dammit, now I want Ice Cream. Don't really have a preference from where it comes from, just as long as it is good. I'm bored as well.

same here, i really want ice cream, sounds so good right now, and my friend loves Chocolate chip cookie dough, he eats it by the tub. XD  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The best Ice cream is ALWAYS  Heavenly Hash. It's simply orgasmic to eat, it's that wonderful. It's rich but not too rich, and as a chocoholic, I CAN'T RESIST IT!. Literally the best Ice cream I've ever eaten.

Edited by Hayze
  • Brohoof 1

The best Ice cream is ALWAYS  Heavenly Hash. It's simply orgasmic to eat, it's that wonderful. It's rich but not too rich, and as a chocoholic, I CAN'T RESIST IT!. Literally the best Ice cream I've ever eaten.

hehe, ill try it sometime, or ill see, ive never heard of it :/ but the way you make it sound, it sounds better than bubblegum ice cream

"I don't eat ice cream because you cant trust the system. you don't know what they put in that man you could like die and stuff its just the governments way of slowing you down man". *and that what a stoner would say and its rocky road*

for some reason, i laughed harder than i shoudve on this. my thoughts, seems legit to me. i myself dont like rocky road, but i know tons of people who do!

It's about time a topic about this was made!

Anyways, here's the top 5!

1. Bubble Gum

2. Watermelon

3. Mint and chip

4. Chocolate chip

5. Vanilla 

i think im in love, first person ive ever known who also likes bubble gum, its quite hard to find others into it!!!! most people say to me "ewwww, who eats that!"

• Brohoof 1

MOON MIST MOON MIST MOON MIST!

Omg you guys haven't lived until you try the colorful delight that is moon mist ice cream. I can't get over how delicious it is... Pretty too!

Srsly guise, go try it.

• Brohoof 1

I remember going to a place called Smiffy's when I visited Cape Cod. They had the most wonderful lemon ice cream. That was something from another planet. My favourite ice cream flavour is still lemon, but Smiffy's make the best lemon!

I think flavour rankings would go like this:

1. Lemon :)
  2. Mint
  3. Banana
  4. Cookie dough (specifically Ben & Jerry's, had some of that tonight in fact)
  5. Vanilla
  • Brohoof 1

Pistachio

Almond and Chocolate

Chocolate Chip Mint

Those are my three favorite ice cream flavors

My least favorite is....eugh.....Vanilla

• Brohoof 1

MOON MIST MOON MIST MOON MIST!

Omg you guys haven't lived until you try the colorful delight that is moon mist ice cream. I can't get over how delicious it is... Pretty too!

Srsly guise, go try it.

I must try this delightful ice cream!!! sounds quite tasty.. never heard of it doe, so guise, try it with me, or you know, thats if you want

One of my favorite ice cream flavors is Cookies & Cream, it is like really delicious. Whoever can resist it, must be very strong and can not be tempted by the delicious cookies and the delectable cream.

I remember going to a place called Smiffy's when I visited Cape Cod. They had the most wonderful lemon ice cream. That was something from another planet. My favourite ice cream flavour is still lemon, but Smiffy's make the best lemon!

I think flavour rankings would go like this:

1. Lemon smile.png
  2. Mint
  3. Banana
  4. Cookie dough (specifically Ben & Jerry's, had some of that tonight in fact)
  5. Vanilla

LUCKAAAYYY!!! you actually got ice cream, just seeing everyone talk about there favorites is making me want ice cream even more!!!!

One of my favorite ice cream flavors is Cookies & Cream, it is like really delicious. Whoever can resist it, must be very strong and can not be tempted by the delicious cookies and the delectable cream.

well, ive tried it a couple of times, tasted quite good, just like i said, i really, really, really, love bubble gum, and also cotton candy flavor. YUMMM

• Brohoof 1

I must try this delightful ice cream!!! sounds quite tasty.. never heard of it doe, so guise, try it with me, or you know, thats if you want

It's actually the best. You say you like bubble gum? Well that's a flavor in Moon Mist! There's also grape and banana and maybe more. I don't really know all the flavors, but it's freaking amazing.

post-674-0-34328800-1370048254.jpg

It's actually the best. You say you like bubble gum? Well that's a flavor in Moon Mist! There's also grape and banana and maybe more. I don't really know all the flavors, but it's freaking amazing.

i really, dislike grape flavored anything, do you know which is the strongest flavor in that? like, does the banana out do the grape? or does the bubble gum out do the grape? and from the pic, it lools goooooooodddddd

My favorites would have to be... 

1. Mint Chocolate Chip

2. Double Chocolate Chip 

3. Cookies and Cream

4. Lemon 

5. Vanilla 

They would be my top 5 favorite flavors of all time :).

My favorites would have to be... 

1. Mint Chocolate Chip

2. Double Chocolate Chip 

3. Cookies and Cream

4. Lemon 

5. Vanilla 

They would be my top 5 favorite flavors of all time smile.png.

:D well, i dont have more than five favorite ice creams, but the 2 i LOOVEEE, would be bubble gum and cotton candy, there just sooo yuummm

• Brohoof 1

i really, dislike grape flavored anything, do you know which is the strongest flavor in that? like, does the banana out do the grape? or does the bubble gum out do the grape? and from the pic, it lools goooooooodddddd

You can hardly taste the grape (infact I think it might just be there because the purple is pretty). Most obvious flavor is probably the banana, but you can really taste the bubble gum too! It tastes very sweet and candy-like. Maybe before you try it you can try a sample.

• Brohoof 1