Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Battle Royale

Arby Works

(edited)

A class of however many characters is kidnapped and pitted to the 'death.'--------Note: I'm debating whether or not I should use official characters, OC's, or Official Characters and OC's.In comparison to the actual Battle Royale, this is going to be a child's thing.

Rules of RP:

• Refrain from making character's legendary badasses.
  • NO ALICORN'S. They are a little too powerful for a combat-style RP.
  • No one-liners; be descriptive.

Characters:

Leave a reply if you have questions.

Edited by Arby Works

(edited)

Battle Royale is an extraordinarily violent book/film adaptation, and such intense violence is discouraged as heavily as any other taboo topics are on the site. A little violence is fine in roleplays, but this roleplay definitely crosses the line in terms of violent themes, even moreso than the few Hunger Games roleplays that have tentatively been allowed to continue their existence. There is nothing good that can come out of a roleplay that involves forcing murders, decapitation, and other similarly gory themes. Thus, after a brief discussion with a few other moderators, it has been the unanimous consensus to lock this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM regarding your query.

Edit: After speaking with Arby, he has promised that the violence in his roleplay is going to be greatly toned-down in comparison to the actual Battle Royale book/movie. I have thusly decided to unlock the thread and allow this roleplay to continue. I'll leave this post here as a little reminder to people in the future thinking of making their own roleplay not to include gory themes. ;)

Edited by Aurora Blaze
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

i would not mind playing in a lil death match. where my oc is from thats just about the only thing that goes on. so if u do so im in. and i want to put more than one oc in here i just need to make the other profile, but heres the first on

http://mlpforums.com...razorwing-r1122

Heres the other one

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diehard-r1158

Edited by Razorwing58

I love Battle Royale XD

(I'm a violent person.)

I'd like to make a new OC for it and sign up, please~

Reserve?

I love Battle Royale XD

(I'm a violent person.)

I'd like to make a new OC for it and sign up, please~

Reserve?

Alrighty. Considering this is slow making, you've got plenty of time. Feel free to reserve an official character since we'll most likely need a few.