Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you feel the least like you're wasting your life?

I used to be a stranger

When I see my efforts to change someone's world for the better actually succeed.

There's nothing more satisfying and more "i haven't wasted my life" than when I see people happy around me, even if it's just a smile cracking up. 

(edited)

The time i feel alive the most is when i'm with friends having a good time and while not even one of my friends are bronies they still treat my the same cause i love loyal friends and i love being a loyal friend just as much .

Edited by Yumekai

I waste my life all the time. I was productive while going to school but nowadays I just sit in front of the pc for most of the day.

(edited)

Well this is a really depression question.

But while I don't feel like I am wasting my life, the time I feel the least like that would have to be when I am sleeping.

Because I can't have those feelings when I am unconscious.

Edited by cmarston1

I'm feel like I'm not wasting my life when I'm doing something that I know has a certain goal that partains to a better future, like studying academics, making sure I'm on schedule, learning survival tactics and self defense etc.   

When I'm sitting around doing nothing, then I feel that I'm wasting my life. 

Never. If I'm doing something, it's either cause I need to do it, or I enjoy doing it. Time that you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time, you know.:D

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

When I'm pushing past my own boundaries or training to improve myself in whatever way possible. Whether that's physically, emotionally, intellectually or psychologically. Enhancing my potential and cultivating a spirit of growth within me is the best thing I can do for myself. It's a very egoistic mentality I know, but it's my highest virtue. When it comes to interacting with others I prefer contact that requires the least amount of investment. So more often than not I find forming any long-term relationships with people without a clear objective to be a waste of my time and thus my life.

Doing, experiencing and becoming more is what makes me feel alive. But I have a very unique and personal way of achieving this. It is by myself and for myself.

Edited by Roughshod
Autocorrect, I despise thee.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Being on this forum.... :pout:

Anyways, i just feel everything is time wasting, maybe because I haven't felt much "alive" yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably when I'm doing school work and am at school. I just makes me feel better that I'm working towards something beneficial for myself.

• 2 weeks later...