Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

(edited)

Exactly what the title says, how would you respond or what would you do?

Myself i would play it cool and when she turns around thinking im not interested id kiss her back saying your my some pony to.

EDIT: regained internet and i found some confusion in the question so i wanted to clarify...

this is assuming you are in fact in the equestrian world and a pony. however if you wish to respond as if you are a human as well if you want to.

Edited by Vocal Symphonie
  • Brohoof 3

If Pinkie kissed me? I would be the happiest colt ever! Though it would probably be because she was doing something random. But if she did like me, then everything would be awesome! I would totally date her. :D

• Brohoof 12

I'd keep the same, steely cool demeanor and when Rarity turns away or goes home, I find the nearest stallion to brohoof and brag to.

This is if we're imagining ourselves as ponies inside the show right?

• Brohoof 9

I'd be all "Who laced my weed?" and then I'd be all "I don't give a fuck what it's laced with, this is awesome!", and then I'd engage in a make out session with her, and then it might "escalate".

But then it turns out Twilight was just my pillow.

• Brohoof 38

(edited)

WELL, if Luna kissed me I would DIE a happy pony

but seriously, though, I'd faint,

I wouldn't expect it, once I awake & she's still there though

I'd just be a VERY HAPPY Stallion :3

IF I were a Pony of course ^_^

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 9

I'd fall over swooning if any of the really nice ponies from the show kissed me... Of course, I might do that if any decent and kind pony or person kissed me--I'm rather easy to please in that field. Anypony who shows respect and kindness has already won my heart. ^_^

• Brohoof 8

Keep going.

Eleven characters isn't enough, so maybe I can sum it up in a video?

Not quite. But yes. Keep going.

• Brohoof 20

Become overcome by lust and latent, sexual, pony-related fantasies and attempt to engage in intercourse with every pony shaped object in the vicinity.

I'd probably just be confused as to how this was happening, then tell myself I'll figure it out later and keep kissing her.

• Brohoof 24

I don't know how I would react, my guess is probably squee in excitement of what just occurred, wondering if this is the real life, or just fantasy.

Bottom line, I'd be a happy Colt!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Ignoring what led up to the situation, which could possibly be an interesting topic,) It would be a sweet gesture, but I'd have to tell Fluttershy that, as adorable and cute as she is, I'm already taken by an adorable, cute and wonderful human.

Edited by Abstract

I'm not into the whole romance thing either, so, kissed by Rainbow Dash? Hmmm, hugs, ze cuddles, the affectionate stuff, but that, too, is about as far as I go. It's where I gladly go, but it's as far as I have interest in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted Image

Anyways, that would quite possibly be the weirdest situation to be in and I would have no idea what to do. Seriously.

I'd kiss back screw what I said.

Edited by Matus
  • Brohoof 13

No reason to be rude or hurtful; I'd kiss her back. Knowing Twilight she would only be kissing a human in the name of research, or at least she would pass it off that way.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Rainbow Dash?

If I was a pony? Not gonna lie, I would probably kiss back. Then I would probably ask her out after

If I was human? I'd be a little weirded out, but then I would come to the realization;

"HOLY SHIT! I JUST GOT KISSED BY A CARTOON!" and then I would question my own existence.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 13

Become overcome by lust and latent, sexual, pony-related fantasies and attempt to engage in intercourse with every pony shaped object in the vicinity.

I'd probably just be confused as to how this was happening, then tell myself I'll figure it out later and keep kissing her.

You so totally did not say exactly what I was thinking, because I have no such fantasies.

Posted Image

Nope, none at all. Never in a million years. :P

• Brohoof 21

I'd most likely be like "D'aww, pony kiss me!" because, you know, this is a pony kissing a human. And I'm assuming on the cheek. If my favourite pony was a human or I was a pony, then its a completely different case. I'd probably go into a full blown makeout session with said pony and hope it works.

...a makeout session with Octavia, of all ponies... heheh...

• Brohoof 2