Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

Considering Fluttershy is so shy, this situation would be very unlikely, and I'd probably yell "WHO DAFUQ IS THIS FLUTTERSHY IMPERINATOR?!?!"

• Brohoof 3

I'd most likely be like "D'aww, pony kiss me!" because, you know, this is a pony kissing a human. And I'm assuming on the cheek. If my favourite pony was a human or I was a pony, then its a completely different case. I'd probably go into a full blown makeout session with said pony and hope it works.

...a makeout session with Octavia, of all ponies... heheh...

I lol'd at your reaction to that specific circumstance. Octavia of all ponies, not any of the mane six?

I lol'd at your reaction to that specific circumstance. Octavia of all ponies, not any of the mane six?

Eh, given the potential with the background ponies, I'd rather take my chances with them. Besides, I love my music ponies - Vinyl and Octy mainly - and I personally think classical > electronic, therefore Octavia is favourite. Of the mane 6, there's AJ, Twilight and Pinkie Pie, but too many people will be fighting for them, so I may as well go for others.

But imagine it. Full blown makeout session with an orchestral player. It'd be odd and awesome at the same time!

• Brohoof 3

Blush and stammer something about having no idea that Braeburn was into stallions. (That is, assuming I'm also a pony. If not, I'll make a mental note to get my medication changed.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good sir, you forget that Octavia is the introverted, silent and intellectual type. They have a great deal to offer, they're just waiting for the right moment. Those types can be much more interesting once you really get to know them. ;)

Edited by Questio
  • Brohoof 4

getting kissed while i have acid spit .... i realy wouldnt want to send rainbow to the hospital... forever alone

for all of you haters it was proven fact from the makers of alien throu to the avp series that xenomorphs did have 2 types of spit between a basic acid and another substince like spit that would still have minor traces of acid

Good sir, you forget that Octavia is the introverted, silent and intellectual type. They have a great deal to offer, they're just waiting for the right moment. Those types can be much more interesting once you really get to know them. ;)

OH, HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND? lol. I didn't mean it as some sort of (man why'd you pick that?) question, more of a surprise to me.

• Brohoof 2

oh god there's a small horse in my house! Why is there a small horse in my house

sorry Rarity but the house is for humans and I don't see Bobcat Golthwait so unless you and I are remaking Hot to Trot, then I don't see funny talking horse as a possible roommate anytime soon

You, my good sir, realize one of the benefits of liking Octavia over other ponies. Take my brohoofs - I've no need for them!

• Brohoof 7

Well... SINCE I'M SPLIT BETWEEN PINKIE PIE AND RARITY...

Assuming we're both ponies or both humans, if it was Pinkie Pie, I'd just go with it and not really care about it... But if it was Rarity...

HOT MAKE OUT SESSION INITIATE

• Brohoof 4

considering I just got kissed by either Derpy or Applejack. I would stand there utterly lost but with the biggest smile on my face. (im also assuming that i am a pony myself.) Id probably go as far as asking them out later, If I got the courage up.
  • Brohoof 2

Assuming the kiss would lead to a romantic relationship, I would probably cry, as I am, and never will be, worthy of Fluttershy's absolute perfected nature, and would feel absolutely dreadful for having the opportunity to receive such an out-of-this-world gift, whilst, as I said, not being good enough for her.

• Brohoof 9

I would feel absolutely dreadful for having the opportunity to receive such an out-of-this-world gift, whilst, as I said, not being good enough for her.

Sometimes the act of giving a gift is just as important as receiving it! I've learned to always accept others' gifts, since not doing so deprives them of the enjoyment of giving it to you! :D

Just a little thing I've recently added to my mental collection of lessons I've learned. :P

• Brohoof 3

Honestly . . . I'd probably just stand there for a few moments trying to remember how to breathe. I have no idea what a kiss from Fluttershy would feel like, but I know I'd enjoy it. After shaking myself back to reality . . . I would probably ask if we could do it again!

• Brohoof 3

If I got kissed by my favorite pony I would say. :WOAH! What?! Your just a filly! Your not ready for that! And how did you get into my house?!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be so shocked that i would crash and display the error message:

Kernel panic - not syncing: OMG! system has been kissed by Fluttershy! Fatal exception!

Then i would display random garbage characters and hex code until i exploded.

Edited by superponylinux
  • Brohoof 4

Afterwards, I would exclaim: "I KNEW you weren't a lesbian!"

I'll leave that up to you guys to figure out who I'm talking about. The obvious answer isn't the correct one!

• Brohoof 2

WELL, if they were male and kissed me (because I'm female) I'd blush.. Maybe hug them.. I'm sorry I fail at romance XD

You were saying? . . .

Posted Image

"So... Octavia, your place or mine?"

Or well, something along those lines. Or we'd keep kissing. One of the two. Actually, preferably both!

Posted Image

EXACTLY why she's up there on my "would date" list. Octavia has all of Rarity's refined class but also Fluttershy's reserved grace.

Afterwards, I would exclaim: "I KNEW you weren't a lesbian!"

I'll leave that up to you guys to figure out who I'm talking about. The obvious answer isn't the correct one!

Bon Bon?

(edited)

If a my favorite pony kissed me, I'd be wondering two things:

1. How did a candy colored fantasy pony gain access to the premises of my house and the real world for that matter, and

2. Why has an Equine just kissed me? I'm not much for bestiality...unless I'm a pony myself. Then we can scratch this one :3

If I were a candy colored fantasy pony that was only existent in a cartoon, who was approached by my favorite pony and was kissed by said pony, I'd be a little shocked because I couldn't ever picture Fluttershy kissing anypony, especially at random lol

Edited by ThatOneBrony

Will it would be Pinkie Pie, so ummm.... I'm get really embarrassed and shy away... I'm not so good with the females. But, I'd enjoy the sentiment. And if we were both the same species, I guess I'd entertain the idea of a relationship. :blush:

• Brohoof 1