Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

I'd probably giggle and then mildly tease. "Twilight dear, was that covered in "Everything you Always Wanted to Know About Sleepovers (but Were Afraid to Ask)"?"

(Yes, I pictured it happening at a sleepover.)

:wub:

• Brohoof 3

If Twilight Sparkle kissed me? Firstly, I'd faint. When I wake up, I'd probably start questioning whether or not spending all night watching pony videos was a good idea or not. Then, at one point, I'd say, "But you're a technicolor pony and you can speak. It's not scientifically possible, YOU ARE NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE."

At which point I'd wear a troll face mask and start a severe make out session.

• Brohoof 6

You were saying? . . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

EXACTLY why she's up there on my "would date" list. Octavia has all of Rarity's refined class but also Fluttershy's reserved grace.

Bon Bon?

Tahaha yes! I do like Pinkie as a female more but I'd like to have him as my special somepony. If I was a pony, that is. ♥

• Brohoof 1

inb4 pony thread simulator

Kissed by Dashie ? First reaction would probably be to forget about rest of the world, second would be kiss back, hug, and euphoric squee. Man, now you gave me something to think about...

• Brohoof 5

Eeeeemmm... man talking about kissing ponies ummm nooooo just no

who knows what is gonna happen next... :blink:

wasnt meant to be a serious post... meant to be for fun. and next would probably be somepeony trying to post rule 34 for their what they would do. please dont do that to any 34'ers reading this...

If I was still human? Well, I'd be weirded out by the fact a supposedly fictional character just kissed me. There would be all sorts of questions.

If I was a pony? I'd probably return it, and see where things go from there.

I don't know, asuming they're like really horses (I guess they're not) I'd feel, well...if you ever get the change to give food to a horse do it and tell me how it feels, it's not...

But assuming that they're just cartoon versions that do not resemble the anatomy of a real horse? I'd probably giggle and then slowly step back, as I'm not but a mere human who doesn't want to get involved in bestiality, or anything like that for the matter

If I was a pony? It'd probably depend on who's kissing me, but, well, they're to inoccent to do such things, at least for me, I'd let her kiss me and then I would confront her with her feelings, as to see if she really likes me, is she does (and I'm a pony) then we'll see where we get from there

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute.................

If im not a pony myself than things just got pretty weird.

Also how did I get to equestria anyway?

Maybe the one who kissed you came to earth?

Who knows, I guess that twilight or someone might find a way

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Wow Pinkie, you really do taste like candy". And then I'd kiss her back.

Or alternativly,

"Wow Twilight, that was amazing". And then I'd kiss her back.

That is if I was a pony myself, I thought that was given but... I'd run away if I was a human.

Edited by RiverBankNut
  • Brohoof 2

Oh dear. I would most likely not do anything in shock, blush like mad and get called Rosy Cheeks for the rest of my life or continue it a little further.

I feel as if kissing a certain mare with a mane of toothpaste,

Would make me prone to insufferable chaste.

• Brohoof 1

If my favorite pony kissed me, I would probably spend the next 3 months trying to convince everyone I'm not a furry (not that their bad).

Then I would deny the event happened if ever brought up in the future.

>Rarity kissed me.

>SHE kissed me

>SHE JUST KISSED ME.

I would be confused at first. But then I'd kiss back and try to take it a bit further without getting all sexual. Maybe Twilight has a transformation spell or something...

In all honesty though, It would all be too sudden. So kissing would be as far as it would go in that moment.

• Brohoof 2

Well first off I'd be questioning my sanity. Like, why would there be a cartoony technicolor horse in reality? Then I'd realize that the technicolor horse just kissed me and I'd be a little bit weirded out. I mean, this is a HORSE we're talkin' about. That's a little weird. But then, FINALLY, I'd have a serious fangasm 'cause it's Rainbow Dash, bro. RAINBOW DASH! Then I'd go back to being weirded out.

• Brohoof 2

1st I would recoil after her arrival.

2nd I would inflict bodily harm to myself to assure I'm awake.

3rd I would back up into a wall effectively knocking myself unconscious.

Lastly I would be awoken by her magic then go to a Q and A session in a attempt to defuse the akwardness of the kiss that just ensued, even if it was the possibly the best moment I might even experience.

(edited)

I'd be surprised and probably blush very heavily.

But if I was kissed by a colt though, I would hug him, cuddle with him, and nuzzle him. Then I'd sit next to him in front of a fireplace.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hmm...assuming I am a pony I would definately kiss Twi/AJ back, hold her tight with one hoof and play with her mane with the other(which could be a bit difficult if it is AJ). Then I'd think of something to say, it's likely that I can't think of anything and therefore just look her in the eyes for a few seconds. Then kiss her again and tell her how happy I am. I would cuddle with her, continue to play with the mane, bite her softly and chew her ears a bit. Afterwards I would go home with the mare and we would sleep together(in a non sexual way)and I would talk with her what we should do next in our relationship.

If I were a human...I would still kiss her back, but try get to Equestria and become a colt first before taking further actions.

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 3

Hmm...assuming I am a pony I would definately kiss Twi/AJ back, hold her tight with one hoof and play with her mane with the other(which could be a bit difficult if it is AJ). Then I'd think of something to say, it's likely that I can't think of anything and therefore just look her in the eyes for a few seconds. Then kiss her again and tell her how happy I am. I would cuddle with her, continue to play with the mane, bite her softly and chew her ears a bit. Afterwards I would go home with the mare and we would sleep together(in a non sexual way)and I would talk with her what we should do next in our relationship.

If I were a human...I would still kiss her back, but try get to Equestria and become a colt first before taking further actions.

:wub: AWWWWWWWWWWW That's so sweet! You always write the coolest responses dude! B)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

:wub: AWWWWWWWWWWW That's so sweet! You always write the coolest responses dude! B)

Thanks a lot. :)

I have a good imagination therefore it's quite easy for me to think about things like that. I also like thinking about situations like that a lot ;)

Still I have to say that you write the best responses when it comes to feeling with other people. Whenever I look at the "Attracted to ponies" thread I want to salute you because your posts there are always great

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd feel extremely awkward about it, then check myself into a hospital to see if I've either accidentally consumed some sort of hallucinogen, or I've gone completely mad.

But seriously

If it was a friend-style, non-sexual kiss, I'd be fine with it and just say "thank you."

If it was more than a friend style kiss... I'd feel extremely awkward and a bit freaked out. I like the ponies, but not in that way, you know? Hugging is cool but not that kind of affection, please. :/ I mean, they are PONIES after all.

Edited by BMO