Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

"Wow, I´ve heard rumors about it before, but never believed it´s true. So, it´s really true, Rainbow Dash? You like girls?" :lol:

Meh, you can´t say "no" to this stare:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Kissed by Fluttershy hmm, as a pony I would probably just blush and hug back instead, though as a human I would be very confused how she got here, look for the dimensional rift, and jump in, wheeeeeeee. Though if I were somehow there from the start as a human maybe there would be a way to ponify me.

I guess it would be if I were a pony... I'd be surprised but extremely happy if Fluttershy kissed me... and I think I'd kiss her back and give her a really nice hug. ;)

WELL, if they were male and kissed me (because I'm female) I'd blush.. Maybe hug them.. I'm sorry I fail at romance XD

I would have said that, but you beat me to it. I'm female. and so are the ponies.... :/ So yeah, blush or hug them.

(edited)

First I would wonder how she even got to our world and then I would be very shocked and surprised.

But I guess I'd have to say something like "Sorry Pinkie, but I already like a certain girl" Posted Image

...And then there was cuddle with Pinkie

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

If Pinkie randomly kissed me out of nowhere, I'd be like "WOAH, hold up, how'd you get in my house, and why are you suddenly kissing me?" Then if she tells me she loves me, I'd simply tell her that I don't date non-humanoids, but that we can still be friends. And then we become friends, the end!

Counter question: what if someone saw you being kissed by your favorite pony? Like a friend of yours, or your father, walked in just as it was happening, having no way of knowing that you did not willingly kiss her? To put in perspective, your friend/dad/whatever just witnessed you making out with an equine.

Edited by Pegasus25

If Rarity kissed me huh? hmmm... First probably try my best to assume that I'm not crazy and secondly freak the hell out because best pony just kissed me :wub:

I have this weird reflex that, whenever an advance of a sexual nature is imposed upon me without express and written consent, I punch whoever did it.

Sorry if I break your nose, Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I have a lot of favorite stallions and I'd be happy to accept a kiss from any one of them and they'd get one in return.

Except there's this one particular stallion... If he kissed me, then...

Posted Image

*blinks at Thunderlane* "WE'RE GETTIN HITCHED!"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

First, I'd blink. Then I'd question if that just happened. Finally, I'd throw away my coffee and get some sleep.

And then you wake up the next morning and she's laying in bed with you, giving you bedroom eyes.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

i think i would be expressly confused...and if she were humanised...i think a homosexual relationship would not be too bad...if we were in equestria and i were a pony too...then i think fluttershy and i would have to take a few lessons from lyra and bon-bon...

and if she was still a pony and i was still a human...i would try to get her back to equestria to be with her friends and animals

If Pinkie randomly kissed me out of nowhere, I'd be like "WOAH, hold up, how'd you get in my house, and why are you suddenly kissing me?" Then if she tells me she loves me, I'd simply tell her that I don't date non-humanoids, but that we can still be friends. And then we become friends, the end!

Counter question: what if someone saw you being kissed by your favorite pony? Like a friend of yours, or your father, walked in just as it was happening, having no way of knowing that you did not willingly kiss her? To put in perspective, your friend/dad/whatever just witnessed you making out with an equine.

I made a topic using your suggestion, with all the due credit of course, hope you like it, and give us your seal of aprovall

• Brohoof 1

Well, I have a lot of favorite stallions and I'd be happy to accept a kiss from any one of them and they'd get one in return.

Except there's this one particular stallion... If he kissed me, then...

Posted Image

*blinks at Thunderlane* "WE'RE GETTIN HITCHED!"

Cloudchaser: Hey guys look how fast I can rub his head

Flitter & (forgot his name xD): *Chanting Cloudchaser's name*

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, I´ve heard rumors about it before, but never believed it´s true. So, it´s really true, Rainbow Dash? You like girls?" :lol:

Meh, you can´t say "no" to this stare:

Posted Image

is it that much of a shocker ::lol:: same with AJ :P

I would probably faint from shock. And when I wake up I will probably kiss and hug her back. :wub:

Then I will take her to the BOOKSTORE!

(If you can't guess who this pony is. *facehoof*)

If Luna kissed me... My first thought (human) would be about how I was just kissed by a pony. But then I'd realize she an intelligent being. I always figured that if these ponies are as intelligent as humans I wouldn't see that big of a problem. Their not like the ponies you see here so I would probably except Luna's kiss. :D

If I was a pony I would just go to town xD

• Brohoof 5