Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Street of Fortune

Nico

So, has anyone else played Fortune Street for the Wii?

For those who do not know what it is, it's a Monopoly style board game with advanced mechanics including Stocks for the separate districts as well as special spaces that wouldn't be possible on a standard board game, as well as features many different types of board variations. The characters are a crossover match-up between Mario and Dragon Quest (odd, I know) worlds.

If you haven't checked it out but you like Monopoly or just board games in general, I recommend it. It's got a load of stuff to do for a video board game, including full online play. Rent it at the very least if you're a board game fan, but not if you're expecting something like Mario Party.

If anyone here actually does play it, let me know and maybe we can exchange friend codes and play online. :lol:

I was interested until you said Wii. I have not bought myself a game for the Wii, any games I have were bought for me and I didn't ask for not to mention I don't even have my Wii hooked up anymore...so none of this game for me :L

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony