Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The fire within (Private RolePlay)

Finesthour

"Wa-..ahhh!!!" Came a quite involuntary whinny as Ash suddenly found himself higher in the air than he had ever found himself before, even higher than when he had slipped into Ponyville that one rare time to help re-shingle a roof using his magic. Leaping off Larva's back wasn't an option either, not unless he wanted to end up six feet under the next morning. Barely able to contain any more screaming of shock out of suddenly being in the frigid night sky, Ash clung to the pegasus' back with all his might, absolutely careful not to pin down the wings that were the only thing that kept them from hitting the ground.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Y-...you could say that!" Ash cried over the rush of air around his ears that was making it quite hard to think, much less hear, what the pony had said. He clamped his mouth shut and tucked his head close to the colt's neck, afraid that if he spoke anymore he'd jostle himself right off the pegasus.

Larva felt the colt cower down on his neck, and it made him smile. He better get comfortable, because he will never be in danger again. Larva flew around the landscape, looking for any place that he could find that was secluded. Out in the distance, he saw a dark cave on the side of a mountain. Larva smiled and flew inside of it.

Noticing that the light had changed, Ash chanced a small glance out of half closed eyes. He lifted his head when he noticed they were inside a cave now- close to some sort of form of ground, thank Celestia. But the unicorn couldn't help but wonder... carefully, he concentrated, and forced his horn to glow, to shed some light into the cavern as he whispered, "..W..why did you take me here...?"

The scruffy unicorn tumbled off Larva's back, being sure to keep the magic at his horn flowing. "H-huh..?" He shook his head, and then looked over at the pegasus. "Hungry? Well...I...I guess...a little maybe but....you know it's....it's kindof late! I don't usually eat somethin' at night time...you understand..." He stuttered quickly, staring at his hooves, unable to meet the strange colt's gaze.

Oh sure. Yes. That was reassuring. Telling a pony you barely knew that you weren't going to kill him after hauling him off into a mountain cliff's cave. Ash sighed heavily, and sat on his haunches, staring up weakly at the pegasus pony in front of him. "Would you...mind telling me what that purpose is then...?" He questioned.

Larva then slowly closed his eyes, ready to explain what had happened to him.

"Well, to explain easier,I am going to have to back us up... a long time."

Larva then opened his eyes, and looked Ash in the eyes.

"What do you think I am?"

Ash opened his mouth to answer, but quickly thought better of it. He was going to say pegasus. But...somehow that wasn't true. Larva definitely was NOT a normal pegasus, of any sort. Heck, not a normal pony even. Swallowing hard, the unicorn began in a thin voice, "...I...I don't know really watcha are.....to be honest. ....You're....more than just a pony." He decided. "A....monster......" He whispered in an undertone that was barely audible.

The unicorn's ears flicked with surprise. Well. So his side comment had been true- that wasn't expected. Sighing heavily through his nose, Ash stepped to the side a little, never taking his eyes off of Larva, who was still standing before him, watching him patiently. Ash gritted his teeth, the light at his horn flaring as he thought, pawing at the stone floor of the cave. "I...I don't know....uh.....some kind of....cannibal...?" He assumed this because he had nearly been eaten alive.

• 3 weeks later...

The stallion paused for a moment, his ears falling flat against his skull. He took a deep breath, and then murmured, "...Well...you did....attack me." That wasn't a good enough excuse. "..And....your teeth...." He trailed off awkwardly.

Larva's lips curled up to a smirk, and he started to laugh.

"Is that your only reasoning? I can do much worse to you..."

Larva bit his hoof, drawing blood. He laid his arm on the ground, letting the blood trickle close to Ash. Once it neared his body, the blood started to climb Ash's body.

• 1 month later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.