Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discovering the Ranking System

Discord!

I'm trying to find out what the ranking system is. You know... advance member? Blank Flank?

Blank Flank: 0-4

Member: 5-29

Advanced Member: 30-???

Actually, this isn't the actual list. Twilight Sparkle will update it to be pony-style.

Edited by Discord!

No idea man. I am an advanced member, probably forever.

Watch this guy. He's going to catch the next rank before anypony else so he's our test subject.

Btw, anypony else think we need pony themed ranks besides just Blank Flank?

Edited by APPLBL00M

Watch this guy. He's going to catch the next rank before anypony else so he's our test subject.

Btw, anypony else think we need pony themed ranks besides just Blank Flank?

That would be rad! It could go like....

Blank Flank(0 posts)

Small Talent(10 posts)

Cutie Mark Connoisseur(50 posts)

Professional Flier(100 posts)

Extreme Knowledge(200+ posts)

Forum Veteran(400+ posts)

I just thought up of those right now. I think a ranking system could be implemented nicely!

• Brohoof 1

Blank Flank(0 posts)

Small Talent(10 posts)

I just thought up of those right now. I think a ranking system could be implemented nicely!

Only problem with that is some people would complain about being a pegasus at the "Professional Flier" level but good idea nonetheless.

Blank Flank(0 posts)

Small Talent(10 posts)

And then Gummy becomes the first Forum Veteran after only three days :P

• Brohoof 2

We have a proper pony-themed ranking system planned, but it wasn't completed in time for the forums' launch. We want to do it well, complete with special badges for each rank. I decided it wasn't worth having one at launch if it was only going to be a half-assed list of ranks entered into the ACP in two minutes.

What you're seeing right now is just IP.Board's defaults, with the Blank Flank I added.

• Brohoof 4

We have a proper pony-themed ranking system planned, but it wasn't completed in time for the forums' launch. We want to do it well, complete with special badges for each rank. I decided it wasn't worth having one at launch if it was only going to be a half-assed list of ranks entered into the ACP in two minutes.

What you're seeing right now is just IP.Board's defaults, with the Blank Flank I added.

Special rank for the bestest alligator?

Do you plan on doing ranks like you do at thewiiu.com?

You know like Chain-Chomp and Boo?

Edited by nintendo3DS

Hopefully its pony related haha. Blank Flank to Filly to whatever.

post-1-0-01686300-1317788315_thumb.png Yeah... no.

Clearly a joke.

Edited by Gummy

Further details on the ranking system will be announced when we've finalized it.

But it most definitely won't consist of Mario enemies.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure how IP Board does it's thing but, how about special ranks? Any considerations?

you mean like those for administrators and moderators? they might have specific ones, but i don't know...

you mean like those for administrators and moderators? they might have specific ones, but i don't know...

I believe they do, but what about for other things like...silly stuff?

I'm not sure how IP Board does it's thing but, how about special ranks? Any considerations?

• Brohoof 1

NO! No ranks! We must have advanced Communism! Comrade Pinkie demands it.

• Brohoof 2

NO! No ranks! We must have advanced Communism! Comrade Pinkie demands it.

Hey, guys, new rule. Equestria is embracing equality now. Harder I mean. From now on all post counts shall be distributed equally.

Carry on.

• Brohoof 3