Discord

~Chaotic Member

Katrilli

~Derpy Member

Apple Jack

~Honest Member

Tiaaaaa

~Trollish Member

Note none of these are intended to reflect on the personalities of the people involved, just stuff off the top of my head, going by your avatars. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Discord

~Chaotic Member

Katrilli

~Derpy Member

Apple Jack

~Honest Member

Tiaaaaa

~Trollish Member

Note none of these are intended to reflect on the personalities of the people involved, just stuff off the top of my head, going by your avatars. :)

I'm confused. Why are you doing this? But I do agree with you that I am chaotic. :lol: Edited by Discord!

I made discord confused? In two different threads? Achievement unlocked.

Why am I doing that? Um, for fun. Really. That's what I'm here for. Fun. No alterior motives. Pinkie Pie Swear. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I made discord confused? In two different threads? Achievement unlocked.

Why am I doing that? Um, for fun. Really. That's what I'm here for. Fun. No alterior motives. Pinkie Pie Swear. :)

....Games and Fun sub-forum? Edited by Discord!

....Games and Fun sub-forum?

No, because this was in reply to crispy's custom title suggestion. Why put it somewhere else if what I'm replying to is in this thread?

No, because this was in reply to crispy's custom title suggestion. Why put it somewhere else if what I'm replying to is in this thread?

I thought he meant by custom titles like YOU made the titles, not one person.

On-topic: I think the second rank should be Pony (duh) Next should be Pegasus/Unicorn.

Discord

~Chaotic Member

Katrilli

~Derpy Member

Apple Jack

~Honest Member

Tiaaaaa

~Trollish Member

But I don't wanna be a troll! :o

Oh, posted twice here. Guess I should actually try being on topic. I'm a big fan of custom titles, actually (as in the user creates their own title) combined with a user rank based on post count. Custom titles can be used for a lot of clever things (usually related to the user's name or avatar) and the rank lets you know how far they've actually progressed in the community. But that's just my opinion.

Somepony either set this up for there to be a LOT of posts, or didn't think titles out very well.

No, it's just that TS is going to make a new ranking soon. Hopefully, it'll be way more more awesome than the current one. :P

I am not really counting my posts. Not like I am trying to get a lot. Just got nothing to do this week.

I can't help but find it hilarious how you managed to accumulate such an enormous number of posts in such a short amount of time.

As for me hitting 100 in the span of a few days is a pretty big accomplishment for me personally.

I can't help but find it hilarious how you managed to accumulate such an enormous number of posts in such a short amount of time.

300 posts in a few days actually isn't that much. Why, back in my day (lol) I made 800 posts in one day on a forum.

That was several years ago and I was a really immature teenager, and was at a very "chatty" forum, but still. I can't believe it. Making 50 posts a day these days is an incredibly feat for me. 10 posts is a lot even. lol

On-Topic: I can't wait to see the real ranking system!

• 2 weeks later...

300 posts in a few days actually isn't that much. Why, back in my day (lol) I made 800 posts in one day on a forum.

o_O Must... not.... become...... a...... POST WHORE!!!!

I'm typically not much of a forum poster. I've hit 1,000+ posts on two forums, and each one took well over two years. :blink: