Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm sad...

firstpoke

That sounds like a plan. :wub:

Maybe you need to plan some activities or something to keep yourself occupied

I could give you my life story and tell you why I should be sad if not dead to make you cheer up?

Go for it.

That sounds like a plan. :wub:

Go for it.

i was SSOOOO hoping you'd say no... It's way too tl;dr and i don't feel like typing it out again ;_;

Do you have a lot of friends? Maybe you just need more friends. And if you do, perhaps your relationships with them aren't deep enough to satisfy you, in which case you'd feel like you'd need closer friends. Or maybe you feel discontented with how boring your life seems, so I would suggest traveling (as much as you can for your age/budget) and going to a new place. Maybe eating at a new restaurant, going to a park, little things like that.

And what about hobbies? Perhaps you don't have a lot of hobbies that satisfy you. In which case I would suggest trying up new things and seeing if you can get into them. Maybe stuff like drawing, writing, learning to play an instrument, anything that depends on your interests. Perhaps you need more exercise too. Maybe consider getting a gym membership? Or doing some light jogging? I don't really know much about you, so I can't really give much more than generic advice.

Watch

repeatedly until you cheer up?

Okay now, seriously. It seems pretty much every corner of the internet's got depressed people, and I too am one of them, so at least there's that. Depression's everywhere on the tubes. All I can really do is pile onto the other advice people have given.

Something you could try is, if it's problems getting you down, sit down with a pencil and a sheet of paper/at your computer with a blank document open, and think about possible ways to solve said problems and write them down. Getting things sorted out like that can help make a burden feel lighter, and the understanding you might get from doing that might make it feel less ominous.

Or, since you're not sure, just do something that normally makes you happy, might help.

A rather odd predicament here.

I too succumb to sadness every once in a while.

Well you are already in the website that cheers me up everyday, so if the forums are not doing enough then this is serious!

Watch Poinies would be an obvious answer.

Call up some friends? Pick up a hobby?

Not too sure on a solution but I hope you become happy soon! I don't like to see a sad pony!

"What!?! Someone is sad, why this simply won't do!"

*After pondering for about 5 seconds*

"Why I must browse Reddit for this fellow poster, I must find the perfect rawww picture!"

Well after looking at like 10 pictures, I thought this one was pretty cute.

Posted Image

I'm sorry to hear that..

I'm here for you, budd.

Talk to me if you need to get something off your chest.

I'll always be ready to help you out with whatever is bothering you.

Well I guess we all get to that state of sadness once in a while.

What I do is to try to clear my mind off of the sadness, or whatever's making me sad, and go do things that I enjoy, such as watching stupid videos on the internet.

You could also vent. This helps me out sometimes.