Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm sad...

firstpoke

You should write it onto a word document for easy copypaste. We want to hear this story of yours.

Also: The chat IS saved.

Yes but not to where I could access it, and I'm sure Peter wouldn't pull it for this reason. It was also a week or so ago and I'm sure the log resets every 24 hours.

Yes but not to where I could access it, and I'm sure Peter wouldn't pull it for this reason. It was also a week or so ago and I'm sure the log resets every 24 hours.

You'll never know until you ask. And what does asking do negative?

You'll never know until you ask. And what does asking do negative?

Ugh from which part do you want to know?

From age ten when my dad was a meth head and hid meth under my bed and then got busted and thrown in jail?

Or from a few years ago up until now when my mother was is still dieing from lupis and like 10 other diseases that are slowly withering her away to nothing?

Or the fact that All the things That everything I currently own have either come from the dumpster and been fixed up so that they work or saved up for 7 months to but a new 22 inch monitor for 100 bucks (which might I add is the nicest thing I own)

I'm not trying to complain or anything though. I'm happy to be alive honestly because if things took the wrong turn at almost any time in my past I wouldn't be alive.

Edited for grammar mistakes.

Edited by Grendo

I felt a little confused, and sad right after I discovered MLP, because I had no clue about the fanbase and thought I was alone, kinda like I shouldn’t enjoy the show but did. Then I joined the forum and started talking to some really cool people and immediately felt better. People with the same interest expressed care and welcomed me even though I was a stranger to them. So I’d advise to talk with some of the members and you’ll find out that there are people out there who do care and have things in common who you can relate to better.

• 10 years later...
  • The topic was locked