Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Are You All Holding?

Zero000

William Mi- Well I suppose his surname would be a spoiler of sorts : D

Ahhh thank you for being conciderate! I havent gotten around to picking it up so thats good. Will be sure to now i know theres a hint of Pony in there. Like 0.2% pony.

• Brohoof 1

The void of Ponyobsessiondom is slowly being infiltrated by a variety of lesser obsessions, mainly Avatar: The Legend of Aang (I got season one for Christmas, watched it in less than two days, and have now ordered season two. It is ruddy awesome.).

In the space between the last episode and now ive re watched loads of the episodes again out of pure bordom

Same, although it's gonna be a bit depressing when Saturday rolls around and again and no new episode :( Ah well, it will heighten the anticipation for next weeks and I'm content with watching some of the older season 1 stuff for now.

GODDAMMIT I HAVE MOCK EXAMS COMING UP

But seriously, the only thing keeping me sane is a serious amount of literature. Let's hope I've not finished The Hunger Games trilogy AND the His Dark Materials trilogy.

Oh, and Skyrim. And Assassin's Creed: Revelations (which has Discord's voice actor as one of the main characters, fulfilling my pony needs).

I like the part where you said Skyrim.

• Brohoof 1

Same, although it's gonna be a bit depressing when Saturday rolls around and again and no new episode :( Ah well, it will heighten the anticipation for next weeks and I'm content with watching some of the older season 1 stuff for now.

Im content watching older episodes, but its so much better if youve got other Bronies to watch them with and BronyState livestreaming is down till new years :( BUT THE CLOCK IS TICKING! THE. CLOCK. IS. TICKING!

Im content watching older episodes, but its so much better if youve got other Bronies to watch them with and BronyState livestreaming is down till new years :( BUT THE CLOCK IS TICKING! THE. CLOCK. IS. TICKING!

true dat. And yeah new years will be here b4 ya know it!