a before and after picture of my Banshee, Even though i can see improvement, id like it more if id drawn it on the computer and made it look epic!!! but idk how to start in digital art :(

tumblr: http://horrorshowmania.tumblr.com/

if you know any good starting digital art programs that i could start with that would be very awesome!!! please don't hesitate to tell me! I wanna make awesome cartoons like the tumblr accounts, Hotbloodedpinkiepie, Princess Molestia, and My little chubbies :3 PLEASE HELP!!!

post-6687-0-64424700-1343436330_thumb.jpg

post-6687-0-74509000-1343436374_thumb.jpeg

(edited)

Whoa, y'know, I never thought of a Banshee as cool before, but this, it conjures up an image in my mind of a Necromancer standing on a hill in the scottish highlands, drawing arcane symbols on a cliffside, and watching this monster rise up from the bowels of hell to fight for him.

My mind's weird, eh?

Overall, 8.5/10.

Edited by Invader Critical Doompants

nahh its not weird just different, and different is unique :D thanks for liking my art, if you wanna see more just ask or go to my Deviantart, Horrorshowmania ;)

Just went to your dA. You're pretty good. Better than I am at least.

How about drawing a Baku? That'd be cool. This is the only pic I can find.Posted Image

Looks good :) I followed you on tumblr :D As for digital stuff, PM me if you're interested, I can suggest a few programs and such. ;)

Not bad! Banshees are a great source of horror inspiration. Something about an unseen, wailing thing running around out there doing Celestia-knows-what is just...unsettling.