Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me

Evilshy

Okay, seriously, who the fuck steals A BOTTLE OF DR PEPPER out of car in a parking lot?

One of the locks on my car doesn't always work right, so just to be safe, I never leave anything valuable in my car. Anyway, I had a bottle of dr pepper that I didn't want to carry into the store, so I left it there. When I come back, the doors are all unlocked, the glove compartment is open. I'm thinking "oh fuck, somebody got into my car... But there's nothin valuable here, so what would they do?".

And then I realized my dr pepper was gone.

I once had my shoes stolen from inside my frontdoor by christmas carollers because i couldent give them any money, but nothing quite as bad as that :P They were old school shoes... What possibly could they do with them?

Okay, seriously, who the fuck steals A BOTTLE OF DR PEPPER out of car in a parking lot?

One of the locks on my car doesn't always work right, so just to be safe, I never leave anything valuable in my car. Anyway, I had a bottle of dr pepper that I didn't want to carry into the store, so I left it there. When I come back, the doors are all unlocked, the glove compartment is open. I'm thinking "oh fuck, somebody got into my car... But there's nothin valuable here, so what would they do?".

And then I realized my dr pepper was gone.

Around Christmas, thefts in the locker room increase and anything can get stolen, someone stole a pack of gum from me one time. Just reminded me of that, who steals Dr.Pepper from a car?

Should have left a bottle of piss in your car. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Funny you should mention that.

I was once on a road trip with my friend and his dad. We were in the middle of nowhere and were running a bit late and didnt want to stop, and my friend had to piss, so he did it in a bottle. It was a dark, glass bottle, and my friend put the cap on to stop it from spilling. When we reached the next town, we stopped at a gas station. While his dad was filling up the car, my friend and I went to buy some chips and throw the bottle away. The trash can was full, so he just set it down on the ground next to it, and went to buy the chips. As we're walking out of the store, this drunk guy stumbles past and sees the bottle. We stop and watch as this guy looks around, picks up the bottle and drinks it, spits it out and starts swearing at the top of his lungs and throwing shit around. The guy in the store gets all pissed and calls the cops on him, they arrived as we were leaving. Best road trip ever.

And I'm thinking what happened was some teen thought he would be all badass and go car hopping (in the middle of the day, what and idiot XD) and got all excited when he found a car with unlcoked door. Then when he didn't find anything valuable, he took the dr pepper so at least he'd have something.

Posted Image

"jarate!"

• Brohoof 2

Around Christmas, thefts in the locker room increase and anything can get stolen, someone stole a pack of gum from me one time. Just reminded me of that, who steals Dr.Pepper from a car?

someone who's really, really, REALLY craving for a Dr Pepper.

that reminds me, there was no soda left in the house last night. i'd prolly be willing to do anything just to get some soda... nah.