Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

The distributor for my gamestore has like 6 of these all selling for $4.00 each. I got one of them today. 

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/8/83/Funko_Spike_vinyl_figurine_packaging.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150625210011

s-l225.jpg

On 10/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, MadDoggyca said:

songbird serenade build a bear showed up today.. yay I have All the BaB again..

Also this creepy Robotic Twilight Sparkle.. is a thing

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

Dang, you actually spent the money on that creepy robot twilight thing? 

Edited by Star Petal
  • Brohoof 1

This is my haul from UK Ponycon.  It was my fist time to a pony convention (I had tried to get tickets for the last two years but I was too late and they were sold out), I may have got a little bit carried away.

I should probably explain the giant Apple Bloom.  On the Sunday they hold a charity auction, and as well as the donated items they auction off the banners that they put up in the convention centre.  I had been going for the Big Mac one but I got in a bidding war with someone else and it was danger of getting a bit silly so I tapped out.  I did manage to get the Apple Bloom one so a good result.  At the auction I also won a Con poster signed by all the members of the organising committee.

I also got a copy of the rulebook for the Tails of Equestria roleplaying game, an IDW comic of the MLP Movie, a Big Mac plush, a Luna pillow, two Luna figurines, a Badge with Luna's cutie mark, a couple of DVDs and a whole bunch of posters (as well as my pass, lanyard and con book of course).

I was a little wary of going, particularly as I was going on my own and I'm not exactly at the younger end of the Brony age spectrum, I was a little worried that I was going to be somewhat out of place, but my fears turned out to be unfounded and I was far the oldest guy there.  I had a great time and I really hope to get back for it next year.

PonyCon loot.jpg

Edited by Concerned Bystander
  • Brohoof 2

I myself didn't buy this, but my mom bought it for me for my birthday this past weekend. 

I think it looks absolutely stunning, and yes it looks much better when there's sunlight and it's daytime, it was night when I took this photo and I only have one small dim lamp to light my whole room, but I regress, it's an amazing photo with colors that look a lot better in person rather than through my dimly-lit cell phone photo, trust me.:rarity:    

IMG_20171023_194923568.jpg

• Brohoof 3

These two just arrived today.  Apparently there are two version of the 'Art is Magic' book, one with the cover you see here, and another version where the cover is mostly blank, presumably so you can draw on it yourself or something, but luckily I got the full art version.

IMG_20171027_182431.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Bought 2 T-shirts from teepublic today.  A rainbow Dash shirt with a Graphic from "Secrets & Pies" - Evil pie-hating Rainbow Dash, and a Sunburst T.  Which I've been wanting for a long time.  They come in a wide range of color choices - less in the really huge sizes - and I have been happy with the Ts I have bought on that site before.  Check it out!  Links to the 2 shirts I bought. 

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/461763-my-little-pony-sunburst

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1984665-evil-pie-hater-dash

Evil Pie-Hater Dash.jpg

Sunburst.jpg

9 hours ago, Concerned Bystander said:

Commander Tempest and Big Mac from Build-a-Bear, well it was 2 for £28.

IMG_7654.jpg

Love when they have this cuties on sale. 2 for the great price should always be the option :))) like come on how can you just get one pony. lol. Nice additions 

• Brohoof 2

Purchased the MLP Movie popcorn bucket and 4 of the cups too. Just wanted them for collecting purposes, but I'll use them too. I want the toppers as well, they're actually really well made.

2 hours ago, Rainbow Glitterswirl said:

Flea market finds today! I know Pinkie is the small one, but does anyone know who the other two are? Can’t wait to get them cleaned up and displayed!

Also, what’s the best way to clean and style their hair?

Thanks!

35F04327-052C-4199-B55F-C803850046FE.thumb.jpeg.44b56f76f2d6016bac430a317502e1ee.jpeg

Update: found out who they are! They’re both McDonalds toys, the g3 is Starsong and the 3.5 is Cheerilee! 

Every year during the Christmas shopping season, I like to go to Toys 'R' Us and buy one toy for a boy and one for a girl and put them in the Toys for Tots bin---and I got a Fluttershy for the girl:

IMG_1807.thumb.JPG.39b904221073e3f606116ac53a87f875.JPG

IMG_1808.thumb.JPG.9f107a2782453e877285da918fe7bb6d.JPG

I wasn't impressed with her wings, though; they do better work on Deviantart...

IMG_1809.thumb.JPG.47598440e9d019058cadce3c18a84892.JPG

I also found a Derpy plushie that I'm planning to give to a RL pegasister friend of mine for Christmas.  (I don't think she's on this forum, so this shouldn't give the surprise away :P )

IMG_1806.thumb.JPG.fa56632aeff9fe4c1c933a4f7a62cfd8.JPG

• Brohoof 1

The Adagio Mini

Unfortunately I rarely get MLP merch. but I have been wanting that GoH Celestia statue and the minis for Starlight and FG Sunset

• Brohoof 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, Star Petal said:

The distributor for my gamestore has like 6 of these all selling for $4.00 each. I got one of them today. 

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/8/83/Funko_Spike_vinyl_figurine_packaging.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150625210011

s-l225.jpg

Dang, you actually spent the money on that creepy robot twilight thing? 

yep.. its cringe worthy creepy, defiantly not designed for a child though

I don't normally buy pony merch unless it is extra special but when these went buy one get one 50% for the whole week...eh it was a combined total of $15 reasonably spent.

CAM00279.thumb.jpg.2acc488d835dd831de803040bdac0525.jpg

The only reason I kept a second Rainbow Dash was for the blatant discoloring of her mane.:dry:

CAM00280.thumb.jpg.f789647bac14463d4c480e22719f574d.jpg

My Dash 4de plush. ^3^ (appropriate face)

It's seriousy quite cute and well made.

Have they stopped making the pony plushes? They were always my favorite looking, but I got mine from Amazon, because there's nothing about them on the 4de site... I wants a Glimglam!