Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

12 hours ago, Concerned Bystander said:

A few people have posted this already but I got the MLP Fan Series Tempest Vs Twilight figurine.

IMG_9869a.jpg

Yep bought that recently too. In fact my last purchases have all been Tempest related

- The Bigger light up brushie

- BaB Tempest armour (couldnt afford it the day i got the plush)

- Funko pop figure (at last theyre in the UK)

Next on my list is the blind bag size figure and the Guardians of Harmony figure.

• Brohoof 1

Ordered a pony movie poster, a fashion something of Cellie, and a Thought the Mirror Luna. The latter will arrive this Saturday coincidentally enough  :dash:. I'll update with pics when I get 'em

Edited by Steve Piranha

Recently, the MLP Festival of Friendship 12 Pony set came in.  Considering that Toys R Us is going out of business soon, I was glad to have acquired it just in time.  That and the Equestria Girls Minis Derpy may serve as the last Derpy Hooves toys I will be getting(Will go great with my SDCC 2012 Derpy, my Collector's Series: Favorites Collection 2 Derpy, the Wonderbolts Derpy, and of course, the MLP Funko Vinyl Derpy.).

On 3/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, Concerned Bystander said:

A few people have posted this already but I got the MLP Fan Series Tempest Vs Twilight figurine.

IMG_9869a.jpg

I haven't found that yet, where did you get it?

The last merchandise I bought myself was the MLP movie DVD/Blu-ray combo pack. However, last weekend my mother came for a visit and gave me two MLP-related things. :)

I got this Rainbow Dash candy topper:

Spoiler

Bobble-Head_P02-450x1848.png

The candy is pretty unremarkable but the Dashie bobblehead is cute. :D I also got an MLP chocolate egg which had a little Pinkie Pie figure in it.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got another blind bag at Wal-Greens today which had a clear sparkly version of pinkie pie in it, (Great, now I have regular pinkie pie, rainbow pinkie and now clear sparkly pinkie LMAO!)

• 2 weeks later...

My latest pony related merchandise I bought was from BABScon. I purchased a badge of my OC, two badges of Starlight, some pictures, a Starlight key chain, a BABScon shirt, a deck of Prance cards. 

Let's see. I got a few new brushables for my collection including a Pinkie Pie fashion style figure. I got more blind bags, some new fashems, and my fifth songbird serenade figure. I'm going to buy even more stuff soon.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

The Equestria Girls Minis Movie Collection is being mail ordered as I speak.  There's a discount on Amazon, even if you go with the Standard Packaging.

Edit: As of now, the package has arrived.  Except for one small flaw.  How, you may ask?  Well see for yourself. XP

MinisUpsideDown.thumb.jpg.cbe08507c483f4391a9745bd3bef7ba6.jpg

Needless to say, I got a laugh out of it. XP

Edited by SaburoDaimando

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Months ago, on the day my cat Sox died, I bought Starlight Glimmer from the Build-A-Bear Workshop. I owe it to her for getting me back into the Beast Wars, and eventually, the TransFormers. I might end up going after Sunset Shimmer this week.

I went to the mall with my friends and I bought this Tempest Shadow Funko Mini vinyl figure from Hot Topic, I'm planning on leaving it in the box, but that's what I always say before I rip it outta the box a few hours later, so we'll see how long it'll stay inside there ^_^ 

IMG_20180706_095718680.jpg

Welp here I am, back in this thread cuz I recently just bought a Fallout: Equestria poster that was sold by a vendor at Bronycon 2016 :ooh:

I couldn't ruin the poster by poking holes in it with thumb-tacks, so instead I went out a got a frame for it, I think it looks freaking epic I'm so happy with how turned out! B)

IMG_20180716_155827879.thumb.jpg.3b724444d2079666f0e5ae9fff426f85.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...