Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Oh man, that shirt is sick!!!! Gosh, I gotta get me an MLP shirt, preferably a Derpy Hooves one like this:

Posted Image

Or maybe even this:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

the jacket/sweatshirt thing would be great if it didn't have the hood with the goggles and ears on it... if it was made to look more...human (eg plain hood and no wing design on the back)

I'd love to get one

it wouldn't be some weird brony thing, it'd be a jacket that had something more to it

all these jackets I've seen have the damn eyes and ears its just so...weird

I just got a new Derpy shirt in the mail today. It took almost three weeks, but it is from welovefine. I think it was definitely worth it! (And yes I flipped the photo)

post-7202-0-59617900-1345250129_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

My most recently acquired piece of Brony merchandise is also my all-time favorite:

Posted Image

I love that hat and cape. So much.

I jelly. Trixie isn't anywhere near my list of favorite characters, but it would be awesome to have, and a great cosplay piece too!
  • Brohoof 1

This plushie has been with me for the past few weeks and it just looks extremely cute!

post-3011-0-01891800-1345283680_thumb.jpg

Looking at it just makes my heart melt. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I know this kind of thing is likely overdone but I just wanted to share my new stuff with you guys!

If this kind of thing isn't encouraged just let me know and I'll never post it again! :(

PS. Sorry if that horizontal image broke the page

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I MUST HAVE THE BIG MAC SHIRT! Where did you get such an awesome thing???

Also this is what I bought recently... :wub:

post-7498-0-16867100-1345307441_thumb.jpg

So I ordered these shirts sometime ago and also got the bag along with the shirt from WeLoveFine. It was a pretty random surprise to find.

Posted Image

The most recent thing I bought were about 4 packs of trading cards. I managed to get a foil Fluttershy, but I must have a foil Applejack or Derpy (if they even make one that is). Might actually try and get one of each of the Mane 6.

The most recent thing I bought were about 4 packs of trading cards. I managed to get a foil Fluttershy, but I must have a foil Applejack or Derpy (if they even make one that is). Might actually try and get one of each of the Mane 6.

No Derpy cards sadly. I wish there was. Of course if there was my Walmart would have been sold out of the cards AGES ago.

(edited)

I went to Walmart today looking for the new plushies and, to my disappointment, I didn't see them, but I was surprised to see that they did have the new wave 4 blind bags, so I bought five of them.

post-37-0-45941100-1345591144_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-99898500-1345591378_thumb.jpg

August 22

After weeks of waiting, Walmart finally got the new plushies. I want to get all three (Twilight, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash) but I could only afford one, so Twilight will have to do for now.

post-37-0-97673800-1345697949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 4

So mad. Went to Walmart and saw to blue box from the aisle and ran over happy as can be. The box was empty.

I went all over town Thursday trying to find more. Walmart, Target, K-Mart, Toys R Us, the local mall.

There was ONE pony at K-Mart, and judging by the number on the back, it was Fizzy Pop. So not only was it a recolor, it was a recolor THAT WE ALREADY HAVE.