Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got my SDCC Derpy Hooves in the mail today. I bought her on eBay for only $54 with free shipping, which I thought was expensive at the time but I've seen her go higher than $100 lately. As much a

Love the hoodies.         Bought the hoodies and the DVD a few months ago.

I've noticed a lot of threads being made solely to show off new merchandise, so from now on, if you want to show off something you you just bought, please post it here instead of making a new thread.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I remember, the most recent pony themed merchandise I’ve purchased is the kindle version of “Daring Do and the Forbidden City of Clouds”. It was actually a pretty fun read. I can see why Rainbow Dash likes Daring Do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, cloudsdale friends I'm back of being awesome I'm Rainbow dash anyway here's the two items that I got commissioned for a lady who loves doing custom statues for anyone her studio at comic book conventions are a company called Pop sculpture designs and her shop is Etsy.com enjoy oh, yeah her name is Sarah Bernard- Stevens in true life she is a music teacher in Junction City Ks and the clay projects she does as a hobby she loves ! First one I received was Spotlight so I drew this picture of a unicorn that was a heavy metal singer in Equestria with a microphone comes with her I was very pleased how she came out and then I had 4 projects I wanted done from her and so she was booked with 4 clients ahead of my stuff.

So it was my three evil mlp fim Sirens and Captain America like a my little pony that I wanted special for a friend at work that does a lot of nice stuff for me ! first project I paid $13.00 for spotlight and the last projects I paid $55.00 even  why 3 clay figures cost 10 dollars each so shipping is 10 so now 40 dollars plus custom ponies cost 15.00 dollars total is 55.00 dollars it was worth it ! So try her and love the results later!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the latest thing I bought were two MLP: FiM comic books. I bought them right before I moved so they're still in boxes. Once I find them, I'm going to open them a read them! I've been dying to read the comics but none of the stores where I used to live carried them.

I finally got a Twilight Sparkle plushie! I plan to keep her on the top shelf of my work table. My astronomy gear sits on there, so I'm sure she'll enjoy the view.  ^_^

TS_Vis.jpg

• Yay 1
  • Smile 1

On 3/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, Phosphor said:

I finally got a Twilight Sparkle plushie! I plan to keep her on the top shelf of my work table. My astronomy gear sits on there, so I'm sure she'll enjoy the view.  ^_^

TS_Vis.jpg

Something tells me that Twily will never leave that spot. :-P

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got one of them fireworks with Trixie and Glimmy ridin' it. Yaaay, I now have a Glimmy in me collection!

IMG_2288.jpeg

Not to mention, it came packed with these additions to me pony comic shelf ^_^

IMG_2289.jpeg

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

After going for months without a new MLP merch, I managed to snag a McDonalds 2018 Starlight Glimmer toy(I actually wanted it, but I didn't get it.  Only got Rainbow Dash, Pinkie PIe, Rarity AND Spike).

This marks the beginning of the end for the My Little Pony toys I've been buying since 2012.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As my quest towards my last MLP toys continue, I was able to acquire one of these

glUAL_YD1WlDCT5nisFu4LEm5hpfmmyEND9IF4ne

I'm thinking of aiming for a Trixie toy in the future.  Maybe during the Summer months.