Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some more recent additions to my pony collection! 2 x series 3 Cutie Mark Crew blind bags and 2 x Clip & Style brushables.

I also have a video of me opening those two cutie mark crew blindbags if you would like to see.

Spoiler

Spoiler

IMG_20191024_204157.thumb.jpg.9933315e25a34ab2a09ce623b5c86d86.jpgIMG_20191025_202344.thumb.jpg.b0c2aeece7bb7514f66bc2371c87b21e.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 3:07 PM, Pentium100 said:

I recently bought a few Funko vinyl figures I was missing and two keychains with Twilight on them (they are both the same):

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.45fc7d391eace9557d03da49c946bffc.png

One I placed on my keys and this one is a spare.

Oh l like that! Have you seen one with Luna instead?

On 10/6/2019 at 3:07 PM, KingMorgana said:

Okay this is a better pic of luna because l'm not in the dark.

ignore Ren

20191006_132602-1.jpg

You never told me you got a giant luna!

She is so pretty!

8 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I haven't. Then again, I only looked for one with Twilight.

l saw a lot of beautiful twilight keychains and luna keychains. Also l found the website where your twilight came from and you can customize it. The website have you make your own keychain, you should try it!

13 hours ago, KingMorgana said:

l saw a lot of beautiful twilight keychains and luna keychains.

I was looking for this specific type of keychain (because it looks more durable) and found only one option. The site didn't want to ship it outside of the US, so I had to use a parcel forwarding service.

Rainboom, awesome with a 1dollar bits you can't go wrong today bought some mlp fim glitter pens bright pink for Pinkie pie with sugar smiles yellow and shy like Fluttershy,  Purple and science magic for Princess Twilight Sparkle and last me Rainbowdash because sky blue is the wonderbolts call to arms. Buy yours today Brony and Pegasister fans at any Dollar Tree Store!

54 minutes ago, Leave a Whisper said:

Its not MLP, but damn if the unicorns on this hoody don't remind me of Gusty. She agrees. Found it at Walmart. Super cute and soft n cozy as well. I had to buy it for myself because Gusty is a long-time favorite.

20191204_190304.thumb.jpg.60b0e7c480c313ca8fad49cacdce9f6b.jpg20191204_160544.thumb.jpg.cbcf2d288c27fd817d07be635a06bba2.jpg20191204_183608.thumb.jpg.5ce46d85afada5176ab2b4d14172a726.jpg

Gusty is best pony! :love:

Spla_gusty.jpg

Edited by Splashee

Been months since i bought something pony for the last time.

But well, it was a whole bunch of stuff from the enterplay store. They had a huge sale on almost everything mlp, so I bought 2 thematic decks of the ccg, a playmat I wanted for a ygo tournament I was going to attend, a collector box of the ccg and a collector thin. They send me a mlp movie dogtag as a gift for buying so much stuff on a single buy!

And that same week I bought small card sleeves for my ygo deck (the cutest Formula Athlete deck you'll ever see!). They were fluttershy's because the vynil scratch ones were like 50 bucks plus shipping.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Leave a Whisper said:

That's a fabulous army. You...you have Reverse Gusty? She's gorgeous! Jelly of your NBBE Baby Gusty and TLS Gusty too. Who is the little rearing one?

Yes, I live in Europe so NBBE Baby Gusty.

The rearing one is a G3 tiny tin that I painted and also sculpted a horn for.

The Reverse Gusty is (of course) not a real one. I would break bank if I had a real one. It's custom made. I can't live without a Reverse Gusty.

Edited by Splashee

26 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Yes, I live in Europe so NBBE Baby Gusty.

The rearing one is a G3 tiny tin that I painted and also sculpted a horn for.

The Reverse Gusty is (of course) not a real one. I would break bank if I had a real one. It's custom made. I can't live without a Reverse Gusty.

You did a really good custom job on the Tiny Tin.

Your R Gusty is still a very beautiful custom.

5 minutes ago, Bas said:

lol @Splashee !!

Pacifist christian Jenny would kill me if I put that into our living room! :umad::umad::umad:

My living room has 5 street lights, each being at least 150 W. The countless ponies on shelves doesn't really look that awkward when you think about it.

1 minute ago, Bas said:

Jenny, this dude has 5 street lights in his living room, so may I put my 20.000 magic cards in there then, ~~please? :kindness:

If you are not allowed to have the things you like and enjoy, in your own living room, then..... Why not? (It's a valid question)