Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Last week opened Christmas presents with my Niece and Nephew and my Sister drove down a long trip from KC Kansas and I live in Wichita KS. I got the rest of the Ponyville Mysteries book series and playing cards from London. Plus today I bought a awesome Equestria Girls mini figure doll my favorite Rainboomin' awesome Rainbow Dash it is truly 20% cooler with me !

• 3 weeks later...

I got a random bundle of ponies on Ebay to finish my Mane 6 set, but I realised today that the bundle contained a Honey Rays too!!:wub:

Her original charm wings are missing, but I don't really mind because she's absolutely adorable even without them!!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Bas said:

What's that? Ultra large collection/thicc magazine??

Not like Marvel or DC omnibus. These are less than an inch thick and a little smaller than a sheet of paper. They collect about 12 issues where the trades collect about half that,

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to buy a Blu Ray double feature of the MLP films from 2017 and 1986 (Which I've never seen) a couple weeks ago (I also bought The Lighthouse Blu Ray with it so weird combination).

And my little sister gave me a mini Equestria Girls Fluttershy and pony Rainbow Dash.

My floating frame idea turned out pretty good. Someone was selling these as a set. They had Discord (appearing confused) above NAMELESS Derpy, which I thought was hilarious.:laugh:

DSC_0464-01.jpeg.6a2f5c7d43d99e5a4435849e7ccecd05.jpeg

DSC_0461-01.jpeg.489d823712c205a6edae93b2610c60aa.jpeg

Edited by Cirrus.

Store was selling off MLP merch cheap, so picked up a 2017 brushable Flutters. Doesn't seem to be posable, although there is a neck seam so presumably the head can be turned (haven't opened the box though)

28 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I bought a Pinkie Pie ornament last month, and the cat inevitably broke it. Now Pinkie is best friends with glue. :blink:

Given your Dashie avatar, I would have expected a reference to StickToItiveness :)

1 hour ago, Bas said:

This makes me think whether me or anyone could tinker MLP formed objects by him/herself....

Could be an idea for a workshop or simply asking my mom to assist me on that.

Oh, I didn't make the frame, it's just a pre-made $10 frame. I just thought the chrome trading cards/decals would look cool in it

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:50 PM, bwrosas said:

Newest additions (Got Some PONY LIFE in here) + bonus (didn't buy) but found at my job

20200124_174526.jpg

20200124_174614.jpg

20200110_193722.jpg

20200124_174440.jpg

20200124_174503.jpg

20200124_174713.jpg

20200124_174718.jpg

20200124_174728.jpg

Awesome Chibi ponies you got I bought Trixie Lunamoon Chibi pony life figure today she's awesome !

Trixie Lulamoon is so awesome Chibi style that is ?

• 2 weeks later...

my canterlot castle that someone was selling and it also came with ponies and spike. I have all the pieces besides a cardboard wall which it doesn't matter at all.

20200205_175403.jpg

20200205_175347.jpg

Edited by Osoka_Topez
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome Castle you got there I do have the Princess Wedding Castle It's fantastic !

Also last week Osoka Topez I created in Fan writing something that nopony has ever tried. If your up to the challenge see if you can decipher My coded MLP FIM Cryptogram puzzle good luck !