Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...

newold.jpg

G1 Surprise, G1 Gusty (two, so I can remove it from the box), G1 Posey.

You can see the difference in white color between the new Gusty on the left, and the yellowed one from the 1980s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I had to buy the last of the Royal Sisters Pony Life sets the two sisters look great together even the other alternate universe human versions are Rainboom awesome enjoy !

Princess-Luna-Pony-Fashion-Squad-Reveal-the-Magic-Magic-Mirror-1.jpg.b16f4717ab58f487924824e182232c37.jpgPrincess-Celestia-Pony-Fashion-Squad-Reveal-the-Magic-Magic-Mirror-1.jpg.efcfacf5171ea6d8db2c3794c0f06937.jpg

Edited by rainbowdashacademy
can't pase from mlp merchandise without hasbro's permission Ithink ?
  • Brohoof 1

UK Ponycon was sadly cancelled this year due to the Wuhan Flu, this was a shame because it was the first year since 2004 that they haven't held the convention (yes, this Con pre-dates the existence of G4). so instead they had an online event last weekend.  They had already had their merchandise and promotional materials manufactured before the outbreak which they were selling in their online store so I grabbed a few bits and bobs including this G1 version of Britannia (UK PonyCon's mascot).  I'm not a G1 collector at all but I was willing to make an exception for this one.

image.thumb.png.a0aaa823acb2f89136d5948a0e06203c.png

• Brohoof 1

On 8/31/2020 at 12:13 PM, Splashee® said:

newold.jpg

G1 Surprise, G1 Gusty (two, so I can remove it from the box), G1 Posey.

You can see the difference in white color between the new Gusty on the left, and the yellowed one from the 1980s

she was one of my favorite G1 ponies in the films🤩 I forgot to add her on my wishlist this year. Good thing l didn't finish it completely yet

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a few more of the Funko vinyl's- Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia. Normally both of these two go for astronomically high prices on places like Ebay, but I was able to get both of them for a relatively low price, which I'm glad about :yay:  

They are both currently on display on the top of my bookshelf (I left them in their boxes though to retain their mint condition) :squee:  

IMG_20201029_163103802.thumb.jpg.f424f342653f5e8c2bc5f159fc5eed86.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...