Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME for Christmas  I got the Pirate Ponies movie collection mane six set they are very hard to get out of plastic packing outside the box also I found  out to beware of taking the plastic bubble round some of the ponies heads off. Well that's great but what sucks is you do have to keep them on or you'll have trouble putting the bandanas back on especially Pinkie Pie her bandana is very difficult to put back on so do use caution everypony !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, bwrosas said:

Some Sparity from TeePublic,  Anyone else gets these too?

GOPR1998.JPG

Aayyy, nice shirts! B) I've only bought one pony shirt off of TeePublic, a Princess Luna "Luna Pops Cereal" shirt is what I bought, it's one of my favorite pony shirts that I own :LunaMCM: Most of the time though I buy my pony shirts off of Redbubble or from The Traveling Pony Museum :yay:    

Oh hey, I got some new pony merch to add to my ever-growing collection! :laugh:

I bought two large best pony buttons from Afro Thunder (they're about 3.5 inches in width so they're actually very large for buttons), I already had bought his Nightmare Moon button earlier this summer so I decided to get Spitfire and Soarin as a pair because they're best Wonderbolts :mlp_xJpg51C:   

I also bought an Apple Bloom funko vinyl from a seller on Ebay, it's actually in very good condition with only minor box damage :catface:

IMG_20210203_212731786.thumb.jpg.aff48b15ce67dc4c2f127974d8807666.jpg

IMG_20210204_225132101.thumb.jpg.1a639c47d5a688f9763c014c93b8c775.jpg

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Megas said:

Got AJ, I don't plan on completing this set, but AJ was one of the ones I had more interest in

I'm not likely to go for a full set of these either, I have my Twilight and my Rainbow Dash and that was going to be enough for me... until I found out that Celestia and Luna are on the way.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Concerned Bystander said:

I'm not likely to go for a full set of these either, I have my Twilight and my Rainbow Dash and that was going to be enough for me... until I found out that Celestia and Luna are on the way.

I plan on getting Celestia I already have Sunset preordered myself 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey I may as well drop these cuties in here! :dash::ticking:

IMG_20210223_163704907.thumb.jpg.f8f1e7dcf771851de574c82ee85a7d71.jpg

These are EQG plushies of Twi and Rainbow that I bought from a preorder from Abby Starling and Sophie Scruggs a while ago, though they were only recently delivered. Dashie even has her name and cutie mark embroidered onto the back of her little vest! :wub:   

IMG_20210223_163615998_HDR.thumb.jpg.a814204807e85ab1688faa8fa00b92a7.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Volume 1 of the Elememts of Harmony.

I hope to get more figures and plushies and build my collection. Better late then never right? So far I only have a Applejack plush and a Starlight Glimmer figure.

20210308_130911296_iOS.thumb.jpg.22a91fff44cd893fd8197297bcc63d66.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, bwrosas said:

Got the first of 3 That I'm getting

GOPR2645.JPG

A room like that dedicated to nothing but pony is my dream for someday, I do have a lot of pony merch in my bedroom but having just a room with nothing but pony in it and a TV to watch pony on is something that has always been an interest for me. I'll have it someday once I get my own space :D