Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I have a new Starlight plushie coming but it will be awhile, just started up my new "fandoms collection" but THIS is where I sleep... (Yes it is a little wrinkly, bought this a month or two back, but I need a new bed frame and Starlight comforter fits a queen while my mattress is merely a Twin XL)IMG_20220914_113420605.thumb.jpg.6f4bffbf197a87deb7248d9ec8febdad.jpg

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2023-05-04 at 8:18 PM, Adariousmist said:

One backpack (that I actively use, and is one of my 33 MLP ones)

All this merch you posted is cool but did I read it right that you have thirty-three MLP backpacks? :o

I feel a need to request a photo of the rest of them if you're willing to share. That sounds like an unusual (and cool!) collection!

Ordered a FlufflePuff plushie and a WeLoveFine Chibi Bug Queen to complement my Chubbie Cochy Glow :oh_golly: (not expecting getting a Cutie Mark Crew Chibi Bug Queen at this point :sunny:)

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

All this merch you posted is cool but did I read it right that you have thirty-three MLP backpacks? :o

I feel a need to request a photo of the rest of them if you're willing to share. That sounds like an unusual (and cool!) collection!

I'm not sure there are many easy ways of going about that, given the size of the images, and the number thereof.  Attached is the other 30 I had images for, in an archive.

MLP-owned-bags.zip

• Brohoof 1

So two backpacks didn't make the archive.  From the far left of this, is an aftermarket.  I got it, because at the time I began watching FiM (2020), it seemed nearly impossible to find a Twilight centric backpack.  Then, just to the right of that one, is one I have only encountered twice.  It is one of my favorites.

BackpacksWall.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I got some Pokémon horse accessories for a couple of my plushies. Dear ladies could use a good accessory or two :oh_golly:. Aside for those, I got some ultra rare plushies on the way :yay: (thanks to “I know a guy, who can find things” moment :oh_golly:)

• Brohoof 1