Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I went out last week and added to my collection. I found a cool Brony shot glass at Spencers and I don't even drink. I had been meaning to buy that Pinkie Pie card box I saw at Target but they ran out. I have the Streamer mane plushies. I went with my friends to build a bear apparently they are doing some MLP weekend where you can make Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash so i got flyer thing. 2 packs of trading Cards, 2 wristbands from hot topic. Not much but im still broke. If was a Brony when I still had a job id have so much more.

post-7493-0-81441300-1362682780_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-75037900-1362682817_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-41300900-1362682856_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-38107400-1362682907_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-44795200-1362682936_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-71089000-1362682960_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-43635400-1362682989_thumb.jpg

I recently purchased the latest issue of the comic, as well as the first issue of the micro series! I also got this incredible Derpy wallet. :)

post-8308-0-62808200-1362685618_thumb.jpg

Yikes! The photo is......Derped. :P

I REALLY want to get that Dr. Whooves vinyl figure.

I put in a order for a couple really cool things from a certain website, and I just got the confirmation in my E-Mail it's been sent, I'm going to keep it a surprise for you guys though. 

Hi everyone :)

Just got back from hot topic a few hours ago. I ended up getting the three new vinyls;

Fluttershy

DSC02907_zpsc2649a85.jpg

Dr. Whooves (even though I have never seen Dr. who that everyone seems to tie him to)

DSC02906_zpsc3de2d8c.jpg

Transparent Fluttershy

DSC02905_zps566781e8.jpg

All three were $16.50 a piece. I snatched all three up, but only came in planning to get the two (I didn't know a transparent one was being made...) but seeing that there was only the one or a couple left I had to get it.

And with my new $15 coupon that I got I will get the 3rd and 4th comics online.

I also got this random collectors edition card case at walmart:

DSC02908_zps6d7fafc6.jpg

Was out today and picked up a good amount of stuff.

Mainly from Hot Topic but anyway

Vinyl collection Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy

It is On Rarity Shirt

Comics 1,3,4,5 (missing 2 since no one had it)

While I was in Kalamazoo (that Hot Topic has a massive amount of pony merch) I picked up a Derpy "Muffins" rubber bracelet, and upon returning to Chicago, my best friend gave me an early (by two months :P) birthday present, the Rainbow Dash tail clip wallet!

'Twas a good week. :)

Does everyone buy merchandise? I know it won't hurt Hasbro, but I haven't bought any figurines or anything as of yet. Except for the shows themselves.

The plushies and dolls don't even look like the actual characters. I know I sound like I am just whining, but I'm not I'm complaining (anyone get the Rarity reference?). Either way as long as we you guys keep Hasbro nice and plump we won't have to worry about our ponies going away any time soon.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

A Funko Derpy official toy!!!!

YAY!

I really need a Sweetie Belle plushie now. And maybe one of those ugly mlp USB flash drive, just beacause.

Edited by Togadu

Just got here in the mail. I'm really excited to finally have this.

I would adore a plushie, but I haven't been able to find one that fits my budget.

fluttershy-cutie-hoodie.jpg

• Brohoof 2

How much was that box of cards with Pinkie Pie on them? I saw them the other day when I was out, but no price tag. I decided to wait another day to get them. Also, what's in it? :)

After I get my laptop I'm planning on buying something pony related. Right now though, my pony merchandise counter is at zero. :(

How much was that box of cards with Pinkie Pie on them? I saw them the other day when I was out, but no price tag. I decided to wait another day to get them. Also, what's in it? smile.png

8.99$ . You get a special pinkie pie card (that's in a package of cards, then another pack of cards, then a checklist (which I think has a poster on the other side.)

• Brohoof 1

8.99$ . You get a special pinkie pie card (that's in a package of cards, then another pack of cards, then a checklist (which I think has a poster on the other side.)

Sounds nice. You think it was worth the money? I'm debating getting it, since I just started buying the My Little Pony cards. I really like them. :)