Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Got a Derpy Jacket and Rainbow Dash Vinyl Collectible figurine.

Since HotTopic is having a massive sale. I thought i'd get these two.

I'll probably be back to pick up the comic's or a Derpy figurine also.

MUST..BUY....MORE....CANT......RESIST! twilight_sparkle_insane_by_goldenfox27-d

894921_467507006650680_512198954_o.jpg

Also got the soundtrack. But isn't included in this picture.

Time to jam-out! Wooo!

scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

Pics of my loot from yesterday , minus the rarity plush

img-1274953-1-IMG_2710_zpscf34217f.jpg

Only missing fluttershy from the slap bands now. I kind of thought there'd be more packs of cards in the pinkie box.

I saw those party-cups at WalMart.

But what's in the Pinkie Pie box?

• Brohoof 1

Sounds nice. You think it was worth the money? I'm debating getting it, since I just started buying the My Little Pony cards. I really like them. smile.png

well to be honest I totally forget how much a single pack of cards is . I also got a couple doubles from just the two packs that were in the set (that could just be a fluke though) like I got one Applebloom in each. Since I'm not huge into the cards and I got some doubles I was kind of "meh" after I bought it , but if you like collecting the cards , that's the only way I think to get that certain pinkie pie card. I actually haven't looked at what the poster is yet either.....

Got a Derpy Jacket and Rainbow Dash Vinyl Collectible figurine.

Since HotTopic is having a massive sale. I thought i'd get these two.

I'll probably be back to pick up the comic's or a Derpy figurine also.

MUST.

I saw those party-cups at WalMart.

But what's in the Pinkie Pie box?

You get a special pinkie pie card (that's in a package of cards, then another pack of cards, then a checklist (which I think has a poster on the other side.)

Here's a pic of my Rarity plush! ( called the night before to have them hold it for me so I didn't take any chances)

post-11698-0-71719500-1363447818_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My first post <3

I just got blind bags with Soarin, Misty Fly, Cherry fizzy and Lucky Clover (who I'n am going to wear on a necklace tomorow )

But I must say be aware! Walmart's price iss now 51 cent higher where I live going from 1.96 up to 2.47 i wish i was paying more attention . I'm unsure what to do with my random picks of Apple Stars, Lily Blossom and Barber Groomsby :<

i wanted those cups too, but for somereason they are skipping ponies, I didn't see a fluttershy cup :<

My first post <3

I just got blind bags with Soarin, Misty Fly, Cherry fizzy and Lucky Clover (who I'n am going to wear on a necklace tomorow )

But I must say be aware! Walmart's price iss now 51 cent higher where I live going from 1.96 up to 2.47 i wish i was paying more attention . I'm unsure what to do with my random picks of Apple Stars, Lily Blossom and Barber Groomsby :<

i wanted those cups too, but for somereason they are skipping ponies, I didn't see a fluttershy cup :<

I'm guessing more will come out soon.  RIght now there is only the Alicorn one, the Pinkie Pie, the Rainbow Dash, and the group one with Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight on it.

I just bought myself a Rainbow Dash necklace and MLP character lanyard at Hot Topic <33 I wis I could get more merch but I'm running out of money really fast....wow. tongue.png

I saw that lanyard. But i wasn't sure if i should get it or not, since i have nothing to put in it.

But it would be cool to have! I hope to go back to Hot Topic within the week.

I'm guessing more will come out soon.  RIght now there is only the Alicorn one, the Pinkie Pie, the Rainbow Dash, and the group one with Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight on it.

oh I didn't see that last one when I was lucking , but they were just kind of in a huge lump with other cups ,so I might have missed them.

oh I didn't see that last one when I was lucking , but they were just kind of in a huge lump with other cups ,so I might have missed them.

Yeah.  It took me a minute.  I grabbed one of each.  I was happy when they came out of the dishwasher unharmed.  They are also BPA free so no bacteria will grow in them.

Yeah.  It took me a minute.  I grabbed one of each.  I was happy when they came out of the dishwasher unharmed.  They are also BPA free so no bacteria will grow in them.

I tried looking through them but there were just so many cups @_@;  , so I just found 3 of each of the other three.It's good to hear they came out of the washer okay.

I bought the Doctor Whooves and Fluttershy vinyls from Hot Topic about a month ago. The Doctor is in great shape quality-wise, unfortunately the same can't be said for Fluttershy (her left eye is all smeared). I'm sending her back in a few days and getting a new one though, so it's all good.

I plan to buy the Pop Figure Vinyls and next two issues of the comic when I'm not so strapped for cash.

I got issue 4 of the comic yesterday, and I also bought a blind bag pony. I was determined to get anyone from the Mane 6, since I've bought like 15 blind bags, and I never get anyone of the Mane 6 :/
I opened that bag right outside the store, and literally yelled "HELL YEAH, I GOT RARITY!", as a bunch of people walking past looked at me strangely.

The latest merchendise i got, was this shirt which finally arrived on the 13th of March. It's a redbubble t-shirt, i'm really happy with it.. Although i would recommend getting some more plain colours, black or white.. The dark blue colour does have some effect on the printing itself, but it's nothing major. It's really nice in person, also the estimated arrival time was correct, there had been warnings like it could take around 40 something days, but i waited for around 16 days.. Not all of that time is the shipping, but it had shipped from America to Germany, then it shipped again from Germany to Iceland. It costed around 50 dollars total, since it's a Derpy t-shirt, it is totally worth it. Image is in the spoiler below.

post-12365-0-23841700-1363796917_thumb.jpg

Wow, I can't believe it took me this long to actually post the goods I got. So I went to Cloudsdale Congress and brought some money with me with the thought "Buy everything you want. Anything that calls out to you". 

And this is what I came back with:

post-11395-0-36592900-1363799646_thumb.jpg

post-11395-0-99652900-1363799705_thumb.jpg

post-11395-0-49831500-1363799754_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Got some new coloring and story books today. I found these at a Harvey's supermarket in Georgia. Not surprisingly, they all contain stock vectors and the stickers seem to be the same ones I've seen in another coloring book. Nevertheless, I had to have them.

post-37-0-78084100-1363837934_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

For me it's simple.

I don't by MLP toys or shirts because, I am a brony in cogneto. About none of my friends know I'm a brony, and geting merchandice would just tell the world that I'm a brony. So I hide it from everyone.

I got one of those Derpy messenger bags at Hot Topic.  I plan on making a big purchase next month since we have like 60 dollars in Hot Cash.  My birthday's on Saturday and I'm hoping for some pony stuff.  My parents even went to the length to wrap my presents in a cut up pony tablecloth because they couldn't find pony wrapping paper.

Edited by Psych Ward

Nice. I'd love to have that! Where on Earth did you get it? smile.png

I got it at the big box store Meijer . Might be at other stores but I haven't seen it . If you live in the Midwest of the US it's a good place to shop for pony stuff :) 

I got it at the big box store Meijer . Might be at other stores but I haven't seen it . If you live in the Midwest of the US it's a good place to shop for pony stuff smile.png

I live in Southern California, and I have never heard of Meijer. That's pretty cool if they carry pony stuff. The only place I know of that has anything of interest to me is Hot Topic, and yet I can't seem to find the one closest by. tongue.png

Oh well, I'll keep hunting for interesting pony merch.

EDIT: Okay, Meijer is only located in Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. No wonder I've never even heard of it. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube