Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Well there was a new shop opening in town a few weeks ago and it sells official Crystal pony merchandise there were many things like blind bags, crystal ponies brushables and colour in fluttershy's and Rainbow's I though this was cool though it only came with 2 colored pens (Purple and red) but I would just have painted it if I bought one.

mqdefault.jpg

Went to Hot Topic today and grabbed some more stuff. A Derpy pin, Derpy Vinyl Figure, Lyra shirt, vinyl shirt, comic #5, and the combo of comic 1 & 2.

Came out to like 45 with the half off everything in store and military discount.

The last items that I purchased were some plastic cups from Wal-Mart, in their party section.  

img-1320722-1-1.jpg

In this picture, there seems to be a wide variety of cups.  But I have only been able to find two. 

There are only four.  I have them all.  

On a side note, today was my birthday and I some pony related gifts.

I got:

-comics issues 2-4

-both Fluttershy and Doctor vinyl figures

-both Fluttershy and Doctor chase variant sparkly vinyl figures

-Spa mini figure set

-Derpy pin that is a muffin with bubbles at toppings

I was also out shopping today and got a shirt with the different faces of Pinkie Pie on it and a rubber Derpy bracelet.

went to Hot Topic today and came out with RD earbuds, a Luna t-shirt, and my first blind bag (turned out to be cherry fizzy) 

while walking through the mall some chick that worked at Build-a-bear saw my Rarity shirt i had on and told me that starting monday they will be selling mlp plushies.  So in the coming weeks i must definitely go check those out!

The last items that I purchased were some plastic cups from Wal-Mart, in their party section.  

img-1320722-1-1.jpg

In this picture, there seems to be a wide variety of cups.  But I have only been able to find two. 

Now that's one awesome Walmart. Mine doesn't have near as much Pony party stuff, and what they do have I don't want or need. I want that cup with Applejack on it. :)

Now that's one awesome Walmart. Mine doesn't have near as much Pony party stuff, and what they do have I don't want or need. I want that cup with Applejack on it. smile.png

That one also has Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle.  I got that one and another one with just Pinkie Pie.  I actually bought three of the Pinkie Pies.  I gave one to a friend's five-year-old daughter.  So I have three cups now.  The friend wants a cup with Fluttershy, but I am not sure if she is on any of them.  I can't see her or Rarity in that picture.  

That one also has Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle.  I got that one and another one with just Pinkie Pie.  I actually bought three of the Pinkie Pies.  I gave one to a friend's five-year-old daughter.  So I have three cups now.  The friend wants a cup with Fluttershy, but I am not sure if she is on any of them.  I can't see her or Rarity in that picture.  

Cool, I'd prefer a cup with all of the Mane Six on it, but four out of the six is good enough if AJ is on it. What are the cups made of? Plastic?

Cool, I'd prefer a cup with all of the Mane Six on it, but four out of the six is good enough if AJ is on it. What are the cups made of? Plastic?

Yes, those ones are made of plastic.  They have some paper cups as well.  I think all of the plates are disposable.  

For some reason, all of the birthday cards I have seen are specifically for girls.  

• Brohoof 1

I bought three new blind bags, and got Bon Bon and Rainbow Dash by looking at the codes, and chose a random one out that turned out to be Twilight Sparkle.

post-9734-0-91241400-1364762570_thumb.jpg

Also a big box of cookies. :wub:

I got a Twilight and Spike t-shirt a few days ago I made into a girly halterneck. wink.png

post-9734-0-62780900-1364762677_thumb.jpg

The latest that I have bought was issue #2 of the comic micro series. I would have bought the 5th issue as well, but they were sold out. :( Luckily I got the digital version so I can read that and buy the retail version later. :) I actually bought the last copy of the micro series #2 that they had...Selling quite well apparently.

O.k my pony merch includes, a shirt I ordered from welovefine (I'll have it soon I think,) 2 pony wristbands (one with derpy and it says muffins, and one with rainbow dash saying brony,) a rainbow dash 5 inch official plush, 2 blind bag ponies (minuette, and berry green,) one pack of mlp trading cards, the third mlp comic, and rainbow dash ear buds :) I'm happy.

The latest that I have bought was issue #2 of the comic micro series. I would have bought the 5th issue as well, but they were sold out.

I thought that the new issue was out.  I signed up at a local comic book store to have them put aside the new issues for me.  They are supposed to call me when the issues come in, but I haven't heard anything.  Wassup with that?

angry.png

Just bought Pinkie and Rainbow from buildabear.

What do you think of them.  From the pictures I have seen, I didn't think that I would like the hair.  But I have not seen them in person yet. 

What do you think of them. From the pictures I have seen, I didn't think that I would like the hair. But I have not seen them in person yet.

Honestly I like them a lot. They're really nice for plushies and while the hair is combaable and not like the show. It's still pretty nice for what it is. Highly recommend at their base price.

• Brohoof 1

I bought my Rainbow Dash from build a bear today and i love her, will definitely be going back for Pinkie Pie. The staff were amazing, they made making her so special and she's gorgeous. Im snuggled in bed with her right now and she smells like bubblegum.

Finally found a Fluttershy plushie at my local Walmart. Now just to find Rarity...

Also bought some cups, plates, and stickers in the party supplies aisle.

post-37-0-23593200-1364857307_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-14809500-1364857441_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-35210500-1364857473_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Just picked up the two new offerings of Buildabear at the mall.  Got the cape for RB Dash and Pinkie Pie plays the show's theme song.  They are really well done.

WHAT?! They have voice chips of the MLP theme song?!

That's it. I'm definately going to Build-a-Bear to check that out. I

Have I mentioned I got a little obsessed with the cards? Because I have, like really have, if this isn't proof enough that I really want to have as much of a full set as I can before the next one comes out:

891871_630806633603206_532696665_o.jpg

(edited)

as of yesterday I lose another 100$ to a ebay auction. I post some shots as soon as I get it via snail mail. Cures you Ebay my wallet no like

$T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igsLzBRRhZYML9g~~60_3.JP

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQg18BRRhYvF!VQ~~60_3.JP

$T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtHWHBRSSVLKW6!~~60_3.JP

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1

WHAT?! They have voice chips of the MLP theme song?!

That's it. I'm definately going to Build-a-Bear to check that out. I

you can also record a sound (so you could do your favorite quote or song) you just need to bring something that can project it loud enough to be recorded at the store.

I was super excited to get my ponies from Build a Bear. Dashie's cape is really pretty! 

post-11698-0-20351100-1365039060_thumb.jpg

this is next to the 10in and 5in

post-11698-0-27833700-1365039084_thumb.jpg

the store front

post-11698-0-46436600-1365039143_thumb.jpg

My current collection of pony plushies

post-11698-0-05895700-1365039169_thumb.jpg