Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Today I went to Build a Bear workshop in Downtown Disney (Disneyland is my life, guys) and they finally got MLPs! It was a choice of Pinkie or Dash and I chose to make a Pinkie plushie. smile.png

Edited by тwιℓιgнт ѕραякℓє
  • Brohoof 2

Today I went to Build a Bear workshop in Downtown Disney (Disneyland is my life, guys) and they finally got MLPs! It was a choice of Pinkie or Dash and I chose to make a Pinkie plushie. img-1372144-1-smile.png

You go to Disneyland a lot?  Isn't that place expensive?

What do you think of the Pinkie Pie?  I like the overall design, but not the hair. 

• Brohoof 1

I've seen the *Golden* fluttershy and Dr. Whooves, but decided to skip them.

I just prefer the regular colors, plus i'm not a big fan of the male characters in the show.

Regardless of that nice grab OP.

You go to Disneyland a lot?  Isn't that place expensive?

What do you think of the Pinkie Pie?  I like the overall design, but not the hair. 

I have an AP which allows me to go for free all year. I've had one since October 2007. It will be the 5th-and-half anniversary tomorrow. The hair is a little short but I still plan on hugging her and giving her lots of love. <3 Next month when I come to Equestria LA (where I will be working) I will go back and get Rainbow Dash. I wanted both characters but I chose Pinkie Pie first because I like her a little more than Rainbow Dash.

I also will be adding a sound chip in both dolls for the MLP theme to play inside them because they ran out of them today.

• Brohoof 1

Cool, i like the vinyls! However, my Hot Topic didn't get any of the transparent ones. So I just have the regulars, including Rainbow Dash and Derpy as well from the previous release. Looking on Ebay, the transparent ones are expensive, because they're rare.

Is Hot Topic the only store that carries the vinyls? >_< No hot topic here in the middle of nowhere img-1372777-1-sad.png , aka Saskatchewan. After shipping it's gonna be about 90 bucks to get the three I want.

Update: Actually, looked through the buy guide and tried to research online, doesn't look like it so I think I'm just gonna order em.

Edited by Invisible_Mango

Is Hot Topic the only store that carries the vinyls? >_< No hot topic here in the middle of nowhere img-1372777-1-sad.png , aka Saskatchewan. After shipping it's gonna be about 90 bucks to get the three I want.

Update: Actually, looked through the buy guide and tried to research online, doesn't look like it so I think I'm just gonna order em.

Toys R Us will be getting Rainbow Dash and Derpy soon.  It was just announced a few days ago. I don't know how much they are though.

• Brohoof 1

I just ordered this combo pack from ToyWiz since it was on sale. Comes with 5 packs of cards and 3 random PVC ponies. The PVC ponies either come from the blind bags or any of the 3 packs that they sell.

http://www.toywiz.com/mylittleponydeal.html

And I ordered the Celestia Obey poster from Redbubble. In the small size. The small size is big enough, plus it's cheaper.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/mdesign/works/8518758-celestia?p=poster&size=small

I'm a little peeved though because I had a new member coupon for $10 off and I used paypal to pay for it and you apparently can't use coupon codes for redbubble when checking out with paypal. Nowhere on their site does it say you can only apply coupon codes if you use the checkout now button and not paypal. So I spent $10 that I didn't need to, and you can't cancel your order.

Hello guys!

I am so excited! I just bought a fanmade plushie online, my first, and it is of the cutest pony ever. Fluttershy!

Here is the link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-little-pony-custom-plush-fluttershy-/281092987404?nma=true&si=R%252BClxoYDHkqCXa5HGeeaaWmMzEE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I bought her for $75. Is this a good plushie, and was this a good price? Please, I need to know!

Tell me in the comments below!

/)

• Brohoof 5

Someone else has probably posted this or will post this. But I feel that with stuff like this its whatever you want to pay. If you are satisfied with your purchase then that is what counts smile.png

It is pretty cute wub.png

Edited by jreidsma
  • Brohoof 1

Considering the quality of what I can see, this was well worth the price, as long as it is really soft, has good stuffing, and all in all is something you wouldn't mind using a an emergency pillowlaugh.png   Plus, IT'S SO CUTE!wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Great scott! (as your avatar says)

I got my first plush yesterday of Pinkie Pie. I just realized it is my first plush. I will get a Rainbow one this week.

Congrats!

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really deep into the plushie market. However, the large MLP plushies that are available, spaghetti hair and all, go for $30 at Toys R Us. Now, this is at least double that, but the anatomy actually looks like it's from the show, and the mane is actually styled. Like what others have said, if you feel it was worth it, you paid a good price. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

D'aw! It's really cute. And I believe it was for a pretty good price, considering that most MLP plushies with higher quality usually are sold for ridiculously amounts of money.

I wish I had a Pinkie plush, myself.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen plushies go for $250 and up, so I'd say $75 is a good price, especially since Its so cute wub.png. I'm jealous, have fun with Flutters biggrin.png .

• Brohoof 1

Snip :)

Hello. Your topic seemed to be for the purpose of sharing a piece of pony merchandise that you have recently purchased, and as we already had a pinned thread for the purpose of sharing these sorts of things, I have merged your thread with the main one. This would be the best place to share such news in the future :).

I hope you enjoy it!

• Brohoof 1

Found these books at Dollar General today for about $1.50 - $2.00 each.

post-37-0-12876900-1366163434_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the pages are rather thick, especially the smallest one.

post-37-0-66480200-1366163457_thumb.jpg

They seem normal enough for children's books.

post-37-0-70473700-1366163525_thumb.jpg

Wait a minute... Is that...

post-37-0-08856200-1366163889_thumb.jpg

Derpy!?

post-37-0-13636300-1366163902_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

While I'm not much of a "doll" or "figurine" kind of gal, I absolutely LOVE plushies! I have recently ordered a handmade plushie of my OC, Kismet (link in signature), and I can't wait for her to arrive! She was fairly expensive but I've seen plushies go for over $400 so I'm not complaining img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

If I had the money I would love to have my own Equestria! *sigh*