Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I just bought the new fluttershy keychain from hottopic and the card box set featuring fluttershy that finally came yesterday! I wasn't very impressed with it but its fluttershy so I don't care! XD I probably won't buy anymore though.

I just bought the new fluttershy keychain from hottopic and the card box set featuring fluttershy that finally came yesterday! I wasn't very impressed with it but its fluttershy so I don't care! XD I probably won't buy anymore though.

Wait, yours actually came? I'm still freaking waiting on mine, and I pre-ordered it...

Hot Topic needs to get on the ball! Regardless, what about it didn't impress you? Definitely need to know since I ordered it myself.

The box looks really good! I just think the price was a little much though... I also preordered mine, but I live close to the hot topic headquarters so my stuff usually comes pretty fast. The lack of season one cards is kind of disappointing because they don't tell you how many you're getting. I got some holos though of AJ and Pinkie Pie. I just think they should have put season 2 cards in there.

• Brohoof 1

The box looks really good! I just think the price was a little much though... I also preordered mine, but I live close to the hot topic headquarters so my stuff usually comes pretty fast. The lack of season one cards is kind of disappointing because they don't tell you how many you're getting. I got some holos though of AJ and Pinkie Pie. I just think they should have put season 2 cards in there.

Ah I see!

I'm actually really aggravated because I ordered it right before everything on the website went on sale, which ticks me off to no end. I mean, I'm not that angry, but I am peeved that it's taking so long to get here when the people at the store told me it should be here not too long after the tenth. Seven days later... well, I'm patient guy, so I'll live I suppose.

But at least you're telling me the quality is really good. That was my mane concern.

My birthday present was a Pinkie Pie Build-a-Bear and that was about 2 weeks ago. 

I REALLY want a "Drink Cider Learn Nothing" Pullover sweatshirt (I have the t-shirt in red).  I think that would be much cooler than than a zip-up sweatshirt....I don't know how to get one, or get it made, so I'm just waiting for Welovefine to do it...

• Brohoof 1

I finally just had my latest MLP comic delivered to my house :D! been waiting for ages to read it, wish posting from the US didn't take as long as it seems to :P!

i guess i am a real brony now cause i just got my 1st my little pony things

018_zpsa75eda02.jpg

i was at walmart and i saw the pony packs things and i got one, wish it was a cooler pony like applejack. It's could be 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 2

I just pre-ordered season 2 of My Little Pony! :D

Other than that, I have a Twilight Sparkle toy that my mom bought me to tease me, but that was months ago :P

I never really had any interest in getting merchandise anyway. 

heads up ponies, I wash in Build a Bear workshop and the My little pony's is a limited time (once stock runs out sort of thing) so if you plan on buying a mlp RD/PP plushy from  build a bear due it quite. in Canada its base price is 27$ cad.

having said that I bought both ponies.

dresses are 15$

voice box 4-11$

beating hart 4$

brush 5$

Brush 5$

Shoes boots 5-20$

hats 5$

I only bought the base stuffy + voice boxes + 1 hat, im not sure if I should go back and buy some dresses, shoes, and asseseries ?

post-10858-0-33203100-1366436679_thumb.jpg

post-10858-0-56159700-1366436833_thumb.jpg

post-10858-0-07149200-1366436991_thumb.jpg

funrise pinkie pie plush, 10-11inch version at walmart.

fun fact: my face feels hot when i tried to go into the pony section

sorry that i used a stock photo of the 20inch version; it's all i could really do right now.41KnC456SRL._SL400_.jpg

Edited by StrobeFlashLite
  • Brohoof 1

I just checked the mail a few minutes ago and this Applejack plushie I ordered came in and holy Apple cider is it beautiful.

41WQsX7QAML.jpg

• Brohoof 1

another event purchases I made was the collectors set for issue 1 of my little pony comic book set. all 6 covers to make a epic picture + collector box included

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-1-4th

128027_452053_4.jpg

sad thing is the only difference between the books is the cover :(

• Brohoof 1

So far all I have is a coloring book I found for 50 cents at the Family Dollar store. I want to get the slim wallet from Hot Topic, a Twilight shirt and a Doctor Whooves shirt. I would also like to get some plushies maybe from Build A Bear and smaller items like pins and stickers. I hopefully can go to Build A Bear and Hot Topic soon. The Twilight shirt I like is from WeLoveFine and it says read a book. I am enjoying looking at all of your merch pictures. 

I just bought the pony trading card binder, as well as a Series 1 box of trading cards. Before that, I had already bought some series 2 trading cards. Between buying series 2 cards, I bought the Fluttershy trading card box thing. Oh, and I spent some Hot Cash at Hot Topic and got a Wonderbolts hoodie and the Derpy lunchbox, as well as the #5 comic with the HT cover.

Well just yesterday I bought my first-ever blindbags. The most awkward moment of my life so far :D I didn't even plan on buying anything at first, but then I suddenly found myself right there on the pink aisle. There was nobody there, so I just grabbed a handful of blindbags and went to the register... The girl behind the register looked at me really funny and even laughed a bit when she thought I wasn't looking :P Whatever the case, my first five blindbags and I got two of the mane 6. How cool is that?? :D I really liked the others too: Minuette, Twilight Velvet and Sassaflash (I have to admit I'd never heard of her before...)

post-10934-0-69909200-1366793611_thumb.jpg

Rarity, Minuette, Twilight Velvet, Sassaflash and Rainbow Dash. These fillies are getting the honorary place on my desk :)

• Brohoof 1

Jamza that sound how it was when i got my blindbag, my heart was raceing and i was almost afrined to pick it upohmy.png . Me, the swordsman someone who been in a mass shooting(we had a work place shoot out at publix were i work) and fishes for sharks and  i was never scaryed or had my heart raceing like that when i got my my little pony toy.

• Brohoof 1

Jamza that sound how it was when i got my blindbag, my heart was raceing and i was almost afrined to pick it upimg-1401071-1-ohmy.png . Me, the swordsman someone who been in a mass shooting(we had a work place shoot out at publix were i work) and fishes for sharks and  i was never scaryed or had my heart raceing like that when i got my my little pony toy.

Wow dude, that's crazy...

But what you don't understand, is that your heart was racing from being nervous and fearful, it was racing because it was so happy you decided to fill your life with the joy of blindbag ponies.

Well I moved all my ponie stuff onto a new shelve, Bought a new my little pony plush as well

Edit -

why not, I'll add my other shelves that hold my other plushie's

post-10858-0-20622600-1366844498_thumb.jpg

post-10858-0-63895400-1366844792_thumb.jpg

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, MadDoggy, that is legit! It's awesome that you have all your stuff on one shelf, and the plushies you have all look excellent.

Bought issue six of the My Little Pony comic today at Hot Topic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm also happy because it had my favorite variant cover on it:

MLP-6-Hot-Topic-var.jpg

My collection so far was all bought this month. I will post to the collection thread once I get more and get my old ponies from my parents house. most of those are probably G1. All of this was bought within the last 2 weeks I think. 

Today I got 2 light blue blind bags. Wave 4 I believe. I am new to this. I checked the bags to make sure they were different codes but I didn't know which ones. I ended up with 23 and 24: Shoeshine and Pinkie Pie (metallic)!

post-14868-0-30095400-1366917451_thumb.jpg

I also got a cup from Walmart. Blind bags were the last 2 in Target but Toys R Us caries them too. I saw the Shining Armor and Candace (Target only) and the 12 pony (Toys R Us only) and wanted them... also all 3 places had the 3 pony mini sets. Zecora looks so cool. 

Here is a picture of the back of the cup and the 50 cent coloring book (from Family Dollar) The pictures are decent but most of the cutie marks are filled in black... except for Rarity and Fluttershy. There are about 20 or so coloring pages with activity pages on the back. I colored in a few already. I can share a picture if anyone wants to see them. 

post-14868-0-52906200-1366917459_thumb.jpg

Next on my list is a wallet, a tshirt or 2, a keychain and buttons and pins. I also can't seem to find the slap bracelets anywhere. Anyone seen them in Western MA? 

I found this little pretty at a thrift store about 10 minute walk from my apartment:

post-14868-0-68954600-1367018909_thumb.jpg

According to the Strawberry Reef guide she is:

Petal Dove

2004 So Soft Pony (my tag says 2003)
"Baby Alive"

post-14868-0-83507900-1367018918_thumb.jpg

She was only 1 dollar and the lady charged me another 50 cents for the carrier thing she comes with... but no bottle any where to be found. I will keep looking when I go in there... who knows maybe it will turn up. Still a great deal! I put batteries in her and she actually works! She giggles (a couple of different ways and makes a sucking noise if you press the button in her mouth. Her mane was tangled but I combed it and she looks nice.  Does anyone know how to use the carrier thing?  (a bit OT but I got the Domo in the bg today too also for only 50 cents!)

• Brohoof 1