Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

this morning I woke up to my mom saying " Pinkie Pie is waiting for you! " and so I was like ... did I get a package? (which confused me since I hadn't ordered anything.

It turns out one of the ladies at the library that my parents talk to bought some stuff at a thrift store and pinkie pie was in it. It's pinkie pie that's the size of a brushable about but it's got completely molded hair. It's not got a keychain dodad on it like the mcdonalds ones so I have no idea what set or where it came from o_O.  

The fact my parents now know the pony names makes me smile XD

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 2

Went and spent my Hot Cash.  I got an Iron Maiden T-Shirt and some non-pony nail polish and eye liner.  I also got a bottle of Derpy Nail Polish, a Derpy necklace with a muffin charm, a Flutter Shy "yay" shirt that must have been a return because I haven't seen one in months, they only had one, and it was my perfect size, a Pinkie Pie mini plush for a friend, a hat will all the ponies and cutie marks on it, and a Derpy sticker for my lap top or whatever I decide to put it on.  I alreayd have one on my nook.

tumblr_mm06y20ut51qgaja8o1_500.jpg

Got this doctor whooves vinyl figure at a comic store called Core Games today with one of my guy friends. Been wanting this for a while and glad a store in the city had this. 

tumblr_mm089yjb4U1qgaja8o1_500.jpg

Also got these at a different comic store called Golden Age collectables. Issue 5 and 6. 

Edited by KailaOceano

I opened my Derpy tin that my grandma got me and along with the foil Derpy it had a gold foil Twilight inside!  It's my first gold foil so I'm super happy.

Congrats !

Nice! I have that Derpy tin as well, and I also recently bought some Series 2 cards, although I didn't have enough for a box myself.

That's cool ! Mine haven't shipping yet. I hope Enterplay will ship it this week, it's kind of long.

The latest pony thing I "bought" was actually the free game for my Kindle Fire. It is also available on iPhone and iPod as well and probably regular Android. It is a lot of fun. I need friends so if anyone has it you can PM me and I will add you on Facebook if you want. There is another way to connect with friends but I haven't found it yet. So far I have unlocked Twilight, Pinkie Pie and some other secondary characters like Big Macintosh and Lyra. Next up is Apple Bloom! :) 

Tomorrow I am going to Target with my fiance to look for blind bags. I got the last 2 at the other Target hopefully this one has more. :D

Today I went to a store that has been stocking my little pony related merchandise and finally got these fluttershy ear bud headphones. Been wanting them for a long time but I live nowhere near a hot topic. 

Hot topic needs to come to my province in canada >:o

tumblr_mm38p13Jha1qgaja8o1_500.jpg

They work really nice but had to try the varying plastic covering sizes to fit my ears right. 

• Brohoof 2

I really need to get out to the comic book store; MLP is on my pull list (along with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Action Comics) :D They open tomorrow.

img-1415463-2-tumblr_mm089yjb4U1qgaja8o1

Also got these at a different comic store called Golden Age collectables. Issue 5 and 6. 

I wish they'd make some over-ear headphones because even the smallest plastic covering is often too big for my little ears and makes them hurt. :'(

Today I went to a store that has been stocking my little pony related merchandise and finally got these fluttershy ear bud headphones. Been wanting them for a long time but I live nowhere near a hot topic. 

Hot topic needs to come to my province in canada >ohmy.png

img-1420742-1-tumblr_mm38p13Jha1qgaja8o1

They work really nice but had to try the varying plastic covering sizes to fit my ears right. 

• Brohoof 1

I really need to get out to the comic book store; MLP is on my pull list (along with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Action Comics) biggrin.png They open tomorrow.

I wish they'd make some over-ear headphones because even the smallest plastic covering is often too big for my little ears and makes them hurt. :'(

They actually do make some over-ear headphones! I see them all the time at Hot Topic, and I'm sure you can order them online as well.

• Brohoof 1

Just picked up the "spa ponies" set (Pinkie Pie, Zecora, and Lotus Blossom). Too lazy to take a pic but I was all like "ooh a Zecora figure!" to which my husband responded "they probably have Pinkie Pie in that set so they'll sell more of it".

(edited)

I ordered the last piece of the Elements of Harmony puzzle for $5 off ebay and completed my set(pricey exclusives and the rest of the gold not included)

919930_641453575871845_161224580_o.jpg

So I went to Wal-Mart and finally got some S2 cards to start on that set:

603700_643564508994085_1210670610_n.jpg

I'm also ordering some things off Amazon:

post-6903-0-71447100-1367455623_thumb.png

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The 2012 McDonalds set, excluding Lily. Finding a sealed Rainbow Dash proved to be the most time consuming, but I got an epic deal on the rest. Worth it regardless. Still waiting for the perfect Fluttershy plush to find me... In time.

Edited by TheMadSittler

I went to 2 Family Dollar stores (I don't know if that is a nationwide chain on only in my area) I got 4 brushables total buy 1 get 1 50 percent off. 

I think they are really cute even if the hair isn't even close to show accurate. I am a little scared to mess with them though. 

post-14868-0-94899400-1367555345_thumb.jpg

Then later I went to a Toys R Us Express and got 3 more Wave 4 blind bags. I have 5 in total now. 

post-14868-0-15484300-1367555338_thumb.jpg

With the brushables I got Rarity, Twilight, Lyra and Trixie! The blind bags I got Fluttershy, Twilight and Chance-a-lot. Why does Fluttershy look like a Dashie recolor? I mean they seriously couldn't make a new mold for one of the mane 6? I love Dashie but it seems unfair that Fluttershy doesn't get to have her own hair! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

RAINBOW DASH BUILD A BEAR!

Also, a Rainbow Dash keychain with cutie mark attatched that says Sonic Rainboom on the back, 20% cooler Rainbow Dash wallet, Rainbow Dash necklace with cutie mark necklace, two packs of series 2 cards and a collector's series 1 fluttershy box.

Edited by Rainbow Dash Lady
  • Brohoof 1