Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Yo... what a freaking coincidence! I'm betting they're the exact same pair I bought at a Hot Topic today. Here's some pictures of them:

img-1442509-1-image.jpg

img-1442509-2-photo.jpg

Well, I'll be damned. They are the exact same headphones from the exact same store. :)

Which Hot Topic did you get it from?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'll be damned. They are the exact same headphones from the exact same store. smile.png

Which Hot Topic did you get it from?

A Hot Topic in Virginia. There were only two pairs left, and I bought them both, one for me and one for another member on here that I'm going to ship them too. They are awesome looking, but I haven't had the opportunity to actually try them out yet.

• Brohoof 1

A Hot Topic in Virginia. There were only two pairs left, and I bought them both, one for me and one for another member on here that I'm going to ship them too. They are awesome looking, but I haven't had the opportunity to actually try them out yet.

I will say, so far, best headphones I've had. I personally like the sounds they kick out when I am listening to the power of wubs.

• Brohoof 1

I will say, so far, best headphones I've had. I personally like the sounds they kick out when I am listening to the power of wubs.

Awesome, I can't wait to try them out then! I've had a lot of different pairs of headphones before, but if they're as good as you say, then maybe these might be my best pair yet as well. Not the most expensive around, sure, but if they can back up their price and deliver, I sure ain't complain'!

• Brohoof 1

Awesome, I can't wait to try them out then! I've had a lot of different pairs of headphones before, but if they're as good as you say, then maybe these might be my best pair yet as well. Not the most expensive around, sure, but if they can back up their price and deliver, I sure ain't complain'!

One thing though. After a while, watch the spot where the wire meets the jack. Mine has started to split open, not sure if it was my cat or not as there were really no teeth marks, but it splits and shows the contents of what's on the insidfe of the wire.

One thing though. After a while, watch the spot where the wire meets the jack. Mine has started to split open, not sure if it was my cat or not as there were really no teeth marks, but it splits and shows the contents of what's on the insidfe of the wire.

Ah I see! Well, that happens to a lot of headphones that I own, so it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it happened to mine. I'm not exactly the most gentle person with electronics! Luckily, I plan on taking extra super special care of this pair of headphones, so I'm sure it won't happen to me. If it does...

Well, that's what duct tapes for.

*Smiles coyly*

• Brohoof 1

I have that game on my Kindle Fire. I love it! smile.png I need more friends and I wish it didn't take so many levels to unlock Rainbow Dash!

The game crashed in my iphone and i was level 52

now i have to reinstall and start from scratch :(

(edited)

Are the Burger King toys available right now or is that something they did a while ago. Maybe they would let me buy just the toys... I don't have any use for the kids meals lol. 

Actually, the brother of one of my best friends was working at Burger King, and he knew that I liked MLP, so he gave me them one day.

Last thing I bought would be the MLP game on Appstore tongue.png

Still trying to find that sick Rainbow Dash iphone case

MUST...USE...RAINBOW DASH...CASE!!!!

Which game exactly? I'm kinda curious...

Let's see.....I bought an AWESOME Octavia shirt from Hot Topic, and  an equally awesome Trixie shirt. Well, technically, my sister bought it for me, lol

Can't buy anything like T-Shirts here even though I'd love to. The shipping is more expensive than the shirt itself!

Edited by SanchezLev

That really stinks, Daniel!

SanchezLev, I found the game by searching for my little pony in the Amazon App store. You could probably find it for your iPhone the same way. It is really cute. Nightmare Moon has covered much of Equestria in darkness and frighted the ponies away from Ponyville. You have to build shops, earn money and gems and unlock all the ponies. 

I went to the comic book store today to see what pony merch they had. They had a few other things but I picked up these comics:yay.png 

post-14868-0-06771300-1368052189_thumb.jpg

They are the main series 1 and 6 and the micro series number 3. Now I have to find the rest so I can read past issue 1. I didn't even notice one was micro series when we bought them. derpy_emoticon2.png Oh well I guess I can collect both now. They also had blind bags, brushables, a wallet, a belt, undies, hats a Pinkie Pie mug and a RD bathrobe. The store is called Newbury Comics. They have multiple stores in Massachusetts but are also in CT, RI and NH. 

I got the two latest comics and a coloring book :3

Saving up for that rainbow dash headphone set. they need to make a MLP blindfold because I'm likely to work third shift soon

(edited)

I have yet to acquire any pony merch. I don't see it completely necessary to get anything besides the shirts which i see at my local store from time to time.

I do plan to get one someday though as I am saving for it.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

I went to Sears with my fiance and he got me the 20 percent cooler shirt with Rainbow Dash on it. It is from the young men's section on the website and I found it on a sale table in the store if anyone is looking for one. The table was in the men's section with the other licensed tees for cartoons and such. :) I may take a picture of me wearing it soon if anyone wants to see. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up this Dashie at Anime Central yesterday. It was fairly priced, and it is very soft and huggable. First pony plushie, hopefully first of many more. wink.png

post-10346-0-91617600-1369012573_thumb.jpg

Not sure why it's rotated, and I can't seem to make it upright...wacko.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Picked up this Dashie at Anime Central yesterday. It was fairly priced, and it is very soft and huggable. First pony plushie, hopefully first of many more. img-1480874-1-wink.png

attachicon.gifdashieplushie.jpg

Not sure why it's rotated, and I can't seem to make it upright...img-1480874-2-wacko.png

That is such an adorable plushie!  Is Anime Central a local store?  We have Anime Zing close to us but their plushies are horribly made and completely overpriced.

EDIT!  Nevermind.  XD  I'm not a big fan of Anime so I'm not surprised I didn't know about it.  It's pretty close to me though.  

Edited by Psych Ward

That is such an adorable plushie!  Is Anime Central a local store?  We have Anime Zing close to us but their plushies are horribly made and completely overpriced.

EDIT!  Nevermind.  XD  I'm not a big fan of Anime so I'm not surprised I didn't know about it.  It's pretty close to me though.  

You go to Anime Zing, too? :P I love that place, more than Hot Topic. The lady who owns it was at ACen, too. She was cosplaying as Spitfire.

You go to Anime Zing, too? tongue.png I love that place, more than Hot Topic. The lady who owns it was at ACen, too. She was cosplaying as Spitfire.

I've gone a couple times.  I like their shirts and pins, but their plushies aren't all that great.  I also like the hats.  I have a Derpy muffin pin from there.

I've gone a couple times.  I like their shirts and pins, but their plushies aren't all that great.  I also like the hats.  I have a Derpy muffin pin from there.

They have a much better T-shirt selection than Hot Topic. So far from there I got: Pinkie Pie Portal, Steampunk Ponies, and Nyan Dash - three shirts that I could never get at Hot Topic.

Plus I bought a Derpy shot glass from there. :3

I have been buying tons of pony lots on ebay, I keep the g1 and g4 ponies and sell the g3 ponies,"let me know if you are interested in buying some g3 ponies, I have like a hundred so I probably have the one you need"

(edited)

Last thing I bought are two trading card packs. I would buy more, but I'm broke and the place I go too runs out pretty fast!

Tell me about it, I had to run to Target(glad I did, they had that box) to get normal packs because Wal-Mart only had the mega packs left. I'm lucky and all the Bronies here seem to forget anywhere but Wal-Mart has the cards XD. 

Got some stuff today(I have to get comic bags later, he was out so he gave me a rain-check on the bags he usually includes to pick some up later) and something interesting on the box that surprised me...

img-1514861-1-382345_659864320697437_188

img-1514861-2-976951_659864440697425_481

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1