Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Honestly, I'm not going to buy any figures until they come out with more show accurate figures. Or at least until I can buy them without my parents finding out, because I don't think I would get a great response if my parents knew that I was a brony. The first time it came up in a dinner conversation, I don't even remember how it did, they basically said they thought bronies were all man children.

Just bought two packs of the trading cards for the first time. I got Braeburn, Sea Serpent, Clousdale, "Come on and Smile!", Princess Cadence, Scootaloo, Golden Oaks Library, Rainbow Dash (foil), and Best. Wedding. Ever. All complete with a Fluttershy standee.

I got the CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG shirt I ordered a few days ago :D

I had to wait like 2 weeks to get it though since I live in Canada... it was agonizing x_x

It looks like this:

Posted Image

Edited by Dxthegod
  • Brohoof 2

I bought a blind bag pony figure (got Twilight Sparkle for the SECOND time in a row. Darn it, Twilight!) and got a Glitterwings Fluttershy and Sweetsong. I wish I could post a picture, but it keeps saying that it doesn't support the image extension! But anywho, all of you guys got such good pony merchandise!

You all make me jealous. Waaaahhhhh! D:

Just ponified my TI-84 calculator with an awesome Rainbow Dash Sticker! My Precalculus homework just got 20% cooler!

and don't tell my school that there is a picture of a gun...

post-7202-0-58022500-1346290700_thumb.jpg

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 2

Got this sweet Wonderbolts jacket at hot topic the other day http://www.hottopic....odie-143331.jsp , and i gotta say, it looks AWSOME!

I wish they would make a high quality wonderbolt's sweater without the wings and goggles and ears... made for a human, not a human who wants ears on his sweatshirt.

I want to be able to wear the thing in public and not look like a moron

I recently started collecting blind bags in an attempt to get atleast one full set of the mane6 from the same wave.

Speaking of which, are there any differences between the mane6 in different waves?

I really want me a Metallic Pinkie Pie.

Here are my blind bag ponies so far. Only used the index code for the Metallic Rarity, Metallic Applejack, and Crystal Twilight Sparkle when I went looking for Metallic Pinkie Pie.

From left to right: Fizzypop, Applejack (Metallic), Rarity (Metallic), Twilight Sky, Flower Wishes, Pepperdance, Mosely Orange, Sweetcream Scoops, and Twilight Sparkle (Crystal).

Posted Image

Yes, that is my desk of randomosity XD

Edited by Kirby

I wish they would make a high quality wonderbolt's sweater without the wings and goggles and ears... made for a human, not a human who wants ears on his sweatshirt.

I want to be able to wear the thing in public and not look like a moron

I guess that would make sense, when i started wearing it it did look kinda weird at first but no one really noticed it if the hood is down. the ears kinda blend in with the color of the jacket and the wing out line is hard to see unless you are close enough. so it just seems like a blue and yellow jacket with goggles Edited by The Emperpony

Well I got the Canterlot Wedding Dvd, a Pinkie Pie t-shirt, and a Wonderbolt Hoodie.

http://www.hottopic....2029939649fc46c

The hoodie is so cool and the ears are a nice touch. The only thing I don't like about it is the lighting bolt in the center. It's just feels odd and it is very tit. Wish it was just printed on like the rest of it. Also the zipper is a night mare. Almost broke it last night.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

I guess the last pony item I acquired would have been the Royal Wedding DVD. It's going to be a slow couple of months for me as far as pony merchandise goes. Although I did pre-order the Season 1 Set off of amazon today. Which reminds me I gotta get my pre-order of the comic as well.

• Brohoof 1

Just got the Sorain Hoodie, the Seat Belt, the RD sunglasses, and a crap load of more cards, I got Princess Celestia Gold series, so I hope that's a rarity (seewutididthere?) :ph34r:

I am going to have my photographer friend take a picture tomorrow, and get it all nice and Shooped,

It's going to have in old english font "Thug life" It's stupid, I know, but I'm stupid.

Finally got my Zecora! I am ecstatic, in a state of euphoria!

Posted Image

(okay, here's where I stop attempting to rhyme. It's overdone, silly and just wastes my time)

Way back in July, I posted in this thread, saying that some time before that, I'd pre-ordered it. And now, I finally have it.

Like I said before, I'm not gonna remove her from her box. She shall live in her cardboard box, alive like the toys in Toy Story, left to suffer in the darkness of the box her box is inside, staring with unblinking eyes, into the cold, cruel, loveless void that is her very existence *ahem* I mean, don't want dust to get on her and stuff.

I'm just happy I got it before the price went up.

• Brohoof 2

I ordered a Zecora figure some time ago, which came in the mail two weeks ago. Last Wednesday I ran to Toys R' Us to see if I could get a few more Zecoras before the price went up to $15. The price had officially changed but they had not yet replaced the sticker, so I left with three more Zecoras for the price of four.

Adding to the Zecora chain above, I just managed to snag the last Zecora they had at my local Toys R' Us. She was hiding behind a couple of Rarity's and I almost missed her completely. She was on sale too! SC-O-RE!