Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

So here are my Beanie Ponies so far :)

Now they need more

oh and my new TV remote :) flipping love it...

img-2138045-1-1502211_697423546969539_50

The rest of the mane six and Alicorn Twilight are on the way!

I didn't really purchase this so much as receive it from a Secret Santa on the Living Dead Dolls forums.  SO HAPPY!!!

2v9sm0n.jpg

Edited by Psych Ward
  • Brohoof 1

Hey all! While I was out on my honeymoon (just got back from today) me and my fiance went on a walk along the San Antonio Riverwalk and we went to the Riverwalk Mall. Naturally we went into one of our favorite stores: Hottopic, where I found some of the latest pony merchs. I ended up getting this T!

img-2121640-1-best-pony-katakana-450-x-4

I really wanted to get the twilicorn shrit they had but they were out of XLs and I like to have it heavy on me hehe! But I'm still happy with what I got! I really need to make my own Tshirt pony

Omaigawd! We have the same shirt!  :D

post-19019-0-48343600-1388034525_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

For Christmas, I've gotten a 2014 My Little Pony Calendar from--get this--My Little Kittens. LOL :lol:  Their names are Spooky, Little Gray, and Callie <3<3 ^_^ . My favorite thing about this calendar is that my birth month, August, features Twilight Sparkle and Spike on the Top Picture! So Heartwarmingly  Awesome<3! :wub:

Bought a TY Dashie today during my trip to the mall. Seen a tree of TYs hanging and noticed this rainbow pegasus sitting among them. Had to buy her.I'm not a TY collector. But I bought her because I didn't have a Dashie plush nor could I let her go for the price of $7. And I thought she was just too adorable. Overall happy with my purchase. Hair has some styling potential too. They had Twily and Pinkie too but had no real interest in either of them. If they had a Flutters I would've bought her too.

post-16340-0-97126500-1388201358_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-87287300-1388201373_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

IS IT WEIRD that i saw this and was like ohhh I NEED THIS FOR THE CHILD I DON"T HAVE?! lol seriously though like who knows if its gonna be around in like 5-10 years when i might end up having a child? lol xD 

post-560-0-30097200-1388266391.jpg

post-560-0-82094700-1388266757.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Bought a TY Dashie today during my trip to the mall. Seen a tree of TYs hanging and noticed this rainbow pegasus sitting among them. Had to buy her.I'm not a TY collector. But I bought her because I didn't have a Dashie plush nor could I let her go for the price of $7. And I thought she was just too adorable. Overall happy with my purchase. Hair has some styling potential too. They had Twily and Pinkie too but had no real interest in either of them. If they had a Flutters I would've bought her too.

attachicon.gifDashTY.JPG

attachicon.gifDashieTY.JPG

Same Dashie I bought yesterday. A little present for myself =) Given the fact that in Russia MLP toys are quite rare, I'm in seventh heaven

Edited by zev_zev

I bought my daughter a bunch of the blind bag figures, a fluttershy tshirt, a bunch of the mlp ccgs, season 1 of MLP on dvd, MLP comic book, and a MLP book. Oh and a couple of the little figures that come in sets. Oh and MLP coloring books. My friend got her the MLP monopoly game.

I bought one of the 4DE Twilight Sparkle plushies the week before Christmas and just got it Friday. I have to say, it's pretty nice; show-accurate, of course, and the fabric feels nice in the hand. Right now, she's sitting on top of my computer watching me muck around playing video games and what not. According to my mom she's "cute".

I've been up in Northern California with some relatives for the past few days, and I finally got to go to the mall today. I scored a pair of vinyl figures and a Vinyl Scratch iPhone case at Hot Topic, and a Spike plushie at Build-a-Bear.

post-7650-0-73215300-1388375645_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for this. I absolutely adore the comic series and this Derpy keychain was the last one they had there! :muffins: Now they also had some Dashie plushies but no Fluttershy or Luna plushies so I didn't get one of those, though I would have loved it. 

post-6322-0-34229700-1388466046_thumb.jpg

So anyway if you don't know, I'm generally pretty closed about being a brony. Where I live, it's just something that isn't readily accepted. So it's not often that I go out and buy MLP merch because I'm afraid of what other people would think of me when they see me. Now, the more often I do it, the easier it gets, but still...I just don't want my parents to find out. 

But there's one place where I can feel safe in being a fan of the show, and that's a store called Hastings. It's just a general electronics, movies, books, and novelties store. It's the only store in my town that I know of that carries any kind of MLP merch in stock that would appeal to a 21 year old college senior. But they appeal mostly to people my age so there's virtually no possibility that I'll see anyone I know in there (actually...I did recently bump into my ex like 3 years after a rough breakup and it was pretty awkward to say the least) that would mind that I'm a brony. 

I'm always afraid of what people would think of me after knowing I love ponies so I'm always hesitant about buying MLP merch. I can't describe the emotions I go through when I'm making the decision to buy stuff like this...It feels awful to know that something I love may not be warmly accepted because of closed minds :(

I wish I could go out and buy something to do with ponies without feeling so nervous...

• Brohoof 2

Well my friend is getting out of the fandom, and so he gave me all of his MLP merch as a late Christmas present. He truely is the element of generosity. I couldn't thank him enough.

~ Glow in the Dark Zecora

~ Rarity 2012 Enterplay Promo card

~ Gold Series Princess Celestia

~ a bunch of other Enterplay Cards

~ Bronycon 2012 Water bottle (Which I'll be using on all of my bike rides from now on).

~ Rarity Brushable

~ Vinyl Scratch, Rainbow dash metallic pins.

~ Round pin back Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity.

~ Princess  Celestia laser engraved drinking glass.

~ BRONY bracelet

~ Rarity bookmark

~ We Love Fine Stickers

~ Friendship Express DVD

~ Ponystep WLF T-shirt

~Twilight Sparkle Bandana

~ card tin with poster

post-16340-0-49303000-1388523274_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Just grabbed a couple of shot glasses, more CCG cards, and some Rainbow Dash patches to sew onto something!  :)

Well my friend is getting out of the fandom

I'll never understand the concept of "getting out" of a fandom.. but meh... free stuff is free stuff! :P