Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I decided to collect blind bag ponies for my cubical at work. When the sets came out, that was perfect for me. I bought the Apple Family at Meijer, and at Toys R Us I saw The Royal Wedding and the Cloudsdale set, along with Zecora. :) But her price went up even more! 17 bucks!!! Grrr...

So in order to save money, I decided to only get Zecora and The Royal Wedding set, since I knew that Zecora was going to sell out soon with no other chance of getting her, and The Royal Wedding set is near-impossible to find online at a decent price, and that set wasn't at Meijer or Target. So I went to check out and the cashier said, "It's actually buy 2 get 1 free today for the pony toys..."

I was like O.O YES!!! and ran over to get the Cloudsdale set. I love Toys R Us.

A couple of days ago, my Octavia t-shirt arrived in the mail that I ordered from Hot Topic. It's just a grey shirt with Tavi playing her cello on the front. Might get a blind bag or two today.

Posted Image

With wings on the back. :wub: I shall conquer the world with this shirt. I shall end all bad things, from Family Guy to Burger King fries, with Dashie on my side. And then you will all be a part of my joyful New Pony Order.

Just as soon as it comes in the mail.

• Brohoof 1

A few days ago:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ordered this morning:

Posted Image

I am in heaven. Work and other nonpony stuff is driving me crazy, but Dashie will make it all better. I was so thrilled to find those wristbands for $7.50...I can't wait to wear them under my shirt sleeves. They're not the rubber Hot Topic kind, but (1) it's a pair, not just one and (2) I actually like them better. A guy who's in the military is making and selling them on Etsy. If you want some, better move fast. I think he's busy with Navy training and has like four pairs left.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

Two blind bags at Toys R us (I was looking for White Celestia) I think it was wave one because the bag said 2010. I got Sweetie swirl and Pepperdance. At first I got a Crystal Rainbow dash but I gave that to my brother :)

EDIT: I will post some pictures. http://www.google.co...29,r:0,s:0,i:71 Pepper dance: http://www.google.co...29,r:0,s:0,i:71

Edited by Dontlookmenaked
  • Brohoof 1

The latest thing that has actually arrived is a few blind bags; some common moulds to customise and a Lotus for display (she's so pretty!)

I've recently bought a Photo Finish blind bag, and I commissioned a messenger bag with Rarity on it to take to uni :D They haven't arrived yet though..

I don't have a picture of it (sorry), but I bought something cool-ish.

There was a brony yardsale selling their brony stuff they made, like T-shirts and their music for a school fundraiser. So, I dropped by and bought a T-shirt. It's not the best tee I've ever seen, but its nice. It has TS cutie mark and says "This guy's a Brony!"

It's pretty funny.

• Brohoof 1

Went out today and got myself a shirt. I saw another one that I really want. The shirt I got today is just Rainbow flying from one side to the other, white fur, just her mane and cutie mark in color. In bold letters above is BRONY. I like it.

The shirt I saw and wanted to get was a group picture of the Mane 6, CMC, Spike and Celestia. Looked pretty cool,

*holds breath* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kidding, I never squee. But I'm in that sort of mood because my wristband arrived a few days ago. Not a pair as I thought it would be (boo!), but still excellent quality, so I'll keep it. It's weatherproof and I haven't taken it off since the day I got it. I even overcame my chronic shyness enough to wear it at work! (But more on that in my upcoming, largely nonsensical blog.)

I've also got that MLP calendar up on my wall already. The family's visiting this month and they're bound to wonder, but what the heck, I'm leaving it up there.

• Brohoof 1

Got myself the belt with the Mane 6 and Spike on it ^_^ Love it, it's one of the car buckle style belts. Just wish I had a chance to show it off.. I hardly ever wear any shirt that you're supposed to tuck in, and when I do it's only in my military uniform and that'd be a no go big time :( Maybe to formal occasions and such. I think I am gonna grab a picture with all my stuff eventually... Try and figure that one out ^_^

I went to Meijer's the other day and just randomly browsed the pony section as I usually do. And then I saw Lyra. And then I took her off the shelf as if someone else was about to steal her away from me. That doll is coveted as heck.

My friend got me this iron-together bead thingy of Rainbow Dash from a farmer's market last week. It has magnets on the back so I gave it a home on the side of my speakers in my room.

post-8218-0-01172000-1349584270_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I picked up a Rainbow Dash plush robe the other day from Hot Topic, it's got a hood with embroidered eyes and a sweet rainbow mane, super comfortable. Hot Topic is also selling a Wonderbolts hoodie that I super want but it's quite expensive :x BUT THE WONDERBOLTS!!!!

Got a bunch of posters framed at Hobby Lobby (I hate Michaels) recently. The giant Trixie print is from welovefine, and four of them are the free Walmart posters. The Discord Bronycon poster is actually from Bronycon and has John de Lancie's John Hancock on it. The top one all the way on the right is also from the con and has Lauren's autograph though it's hard to see.

The one of Tara right above John is also from the con. I waited in line to get her autograph but the electrical fire set things back and she had to catch a plane before I got a chance to meet her. Instead I got that picture from the con store table out front, also autographed, as a consolation. Apparently she came prepared for a disaster. Clever girl.

post-6104-0-63580100-1350224709_thumb.jpg

They're all still in the plastic from the frame shop. I'm moving next Friday and figured I'd leave them in there for protection until it comes time to hang them up at my new place.

That bed has no sheets because I'm washing them at the moment.

@@KailaOceano - Can you provide me with that wallpaper or point me to wherever you got it?

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

I went wild and bought five packs of trading cards at a comic shop. I got four foils and an extra Applejack standee. UI bought another pack and got a Scootaloo standee.

Among my winnings were:

Foil Zecora

Foil Pinkie Pie

Foil Applejack Wedding Puzzle Piece

Foil Sweetie Belle

Trixie

Angel

Both Fluttershy Tattoos

Spike

Philomena