Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

just thought i'd show you guys my new jacket and shirt i got from hot topic in the mall yester day:3 the jacket was 59.50$ and the shirt was 20$:

post-3448-0-99239400-1345153103_thumb.jpg

post-3448-0-13919100-1345153158_thumb.jpg

post-3448-0-00119800-1345153212_thumb.jpg

post-3448-0-68566600-1345153233_thumb.jpg

I am wearing that same exact hoodie right now as I type. Sadly, i don't have DJ PON-3 shirt yet. I have a Derpy is best pony and Pinkie Pie shirt that says Forever.
  • Brohoof 1

I went home this week for fall break, and had to drive my sister to Hot Topic so she could get a gift card for a friends birthday. When I was in there, I saw the Rainbow Dash vinyl figure for only $15. Just had to buy it, now Dashie is sitting in my dorm room watching over everything.

post-8252-0-71699100-1351011503_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I went home this week for fall break, and had to drive my sister to Hot Topic so she could get a gift card for a friends birthday. When I was in there, I saw the Rainbow Dash vinyl figure for only $15. Just had to buy it, now Dashie is sitting in my dorm room watching over everything.

post-8252-0-71699100-1351011503_thumb.png

That is a very cool figure. It has some great detail. I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for one of those. Unfortunately there weren't any last time I was at Hot Topic.
  • Brohoof 1

Yesterday I went to Walmart and they had the trading card tins! I was so freaking excited. I grabbed the first one I saw and got some of the cards I've been wanting since I started collecting. I got both the regular and Canterlot Wedding Fluttershy foils. I also got the Fluttershy standee.

This was a couple days ago.

post-821-0-04588100-1351396948_thumb.png

Got one of the card tins! The six packs of cards in it gave me a few good cards, though with the last two, it seems like I hit that point where I have so many of the cards that I get ones I already had more often than not. :( Still, the tin looks great, comes with holo Twilight Sparkle, and I got a lot of cards I didn't have.

post-821-0-04588100-1351396948_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

A dark purple hoodie that says 20 Percent Cooler and has a silhouette of Rainbow Dash's hair to the left of the text. I love it cause it's kind of an insider, and only other bronies will get it. So I'll be walking down the hall and someone I don't even know (or sometimes do know, but didn't know was a brony) will come up and be like "Damn nice jacket! Brofist!". And it's also cool cause people that don't even get the phrase will complement it very frequently xD

• Brohoof 1

i have no pony merchandise becasue they dont sell them at all in my area can some one please mail me some ;(

Have you tried buying on ebay? I do hope you don't want people to randomly send you free pony stuff.

Edited by Psych Ward
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

:wub:

One more of my favorite ponies down, a few more figurines to go. She's so cute!!

Did they make a Silver Spoon one yet? And for some reason I really want Apple Bloom. In other news...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I couldn't wait for Season 1, and watching all the eps on Youtube pricks at my conscience a little...so yep, I bought 'em. Very early in the morning at Wal-Mart when no one was around. :ph34r: I'll hold off on the Crystal one because I don't want to spoil myself on S3.

Edited by TailsAlone

Well i didn't really buy this, I made it reason im posting it here is because it was the only place i could fine. Point is i made something and i wanna show it off. (It's not for sale)

post-8936-0-30579500-1351663537_thumb.jpg

Must have more clothing with ponies on it! I think welovefine.com has the best stuff. This is a great Apple Bloom shirt, but they need more.

Posted Image

Just got a few more blind bags this morning as well...let's see what's in there!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Electric Sky (Twilight clone with light bulb cutie mark), meh...Shoeshine, awesome! She's the pony Fluttershy yelled at for cutting in line.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

I got a Gilda card finally. That was my only non duplicate in my weekly card pack. I buy one everyweek. Last week I bought a tin though. Got two Fluttershy foils and the Rarity Element of Harmony.

After running to three different Walmarts and not finding a card tin, I was getting a bit annoyed. So I decided to grab a couple other things I had been meaning to buy as consolation.

post-6104-0-83919800-1352164369_thumb.jpg

The large bags are from Toys R' Us though. They're exclusives.

• Brohoof 2