Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Posted Image

Saw these two in my local Tesco today, seeing as though it was the first bit of pony merch I'd seen in my area I had to get them. ^_^

Only ones they had were a Twilight, 2 Rainbows, 2 Fluttershys and an Applejack.

Edited by Regi
  • Brohoof 1

I finally got the My Little Pony trading card binder I've been waiting DAYS for.

I also bought 6 packs of trading cards. They were very good, I got 5 foils, and only one standee.

I also got a Pinkie Pie foil.

Posted Image

YES!

Edited by Urdnot Shepard

I just stopped at a Walmart and picked up two of the original blind-bags. I've got 65 of them scattered on my desk and the one I've been missing for a while was the plain Rarity. Well, one of them was the plain Rarity. That was so awesome opening it. And the other was Big Mcintosh, probably the only other recognizable character I still needed. YES!

• Brohoof 1

Last merchandise I bought were Twilight and Lyra brushables, but they weren't for me. I actually got them to go in boxes that are sent to less-fortunate kids in other countries. I chose to pick toys for girls, since they didn't get chosen as much. I plan on getting some blind bags for myself soon... probably Vinyl or Lyra.

Got this awesome Rainbow dash backpack, Totally love it, Best 50$ i have ever spent. Whenever i look for something like this it is at least 800$ or more.

post-8936-0-48184700-1352366923_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, since I went to Equestria LA this week I bought two packs of MLP trading cards, a Rarity tee shirt from WeLoveFine, a poster of Chrysalis, one of Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, and one of Princess Luna and Celestia. I also got a Derpy button as well as a Twilight button, and I got an 8-bit Rainbow Dash cutie mark keychain. So much money, and all worth it. Hahaha

I just went to King Soopers to pick up some snacks and came across this on the way out. I had to buy it since I'm looking for gifts for my wife. I'll just have to hide it really good until it's time. Still can't find my battery charger so I scanned the cover. It even has a page of stickers...

post-8510-0-86261900-1352523910_thumb.jpeg

I went to Walmart today and looked for any $5 brushables that I didn't already have but they literally had none on the shelf so I looked around and found this instead.

post-37-0-25599800-1352691871_thumb.jpg

The "Great Smile Set" actually comes with a little toothbrush.

post-37-0-80435500-1352692050_thumb.jpg

They also had this but I didn't get it.

post-37-0-67790200-1352692150_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

I went to superstore today and got the Fashion style Princess Luna and Celestia set :)

were did you find that wallpaper it is awesome

I went to Walmart today looking for the new plushies and, to my disappointment, I didn't see them, but I was surprised to see that they did have the new wave 4 blind bags, so I bought five of them.

post-37-0-45941100-1345591144_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-99898500-1345591378_thumb.jpg

August 22

After weeks of waiting, Walmart finally got the new plushies. I want to get all three (Twilight, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash) but I could only afford one, so Twilight will have to do for now.

post-37-0-97673800-1345697949_thumb.jpg

so...flippin....JJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS.......

I recently got a MLP shirt from London reading "MY LITTLE PONY ROCKS" away from that I have Rainbow Dash Jacket, A flutter shy toy, a Pinkie Pie toy and a pack of trading cards. OH and I have a Rainbow Dash plushie even though she is my least favorite character on the show. AND a coloring book.

Edited by clue

Well I went to the MCM convention in London a few weeks ago and bought myself a MLP t shirt of rainbow dash, a Pinkie Pie Cutie mark badge, a Pinkie Pie sticker, Pinkie Pie light up toy and a Rarity phone charm (thats now attached to my bag).

I bought some little things for my gf but as we're going to one together in a few weeks I'll get some better stuff for her then.

I've been looking for this set for a while and I just found it at Walmart. Apparently they just got it in stock because when I went to pay for it, they didn't have it on file. The cashier asked me what it cost and I told her I thought it was about $9. Well, she called someone to sort out the issue and it must have took at least ten minutes but when she finally got it sorted out, she only charged me $6.96. I'd say that was well worth the wait.

post-37-0-60498700-1352835998_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-86283500-1352836017_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've been looking for this set for a while and I just found it at Walmart. Apparently they just got it in stock because when I went to pay for it, they didn't have it on file. The cashier asked me what it cost and I told her I thought it was about $9. Well, she called someone to sort out the issue and it must have took at least ten minutes but when she finally got it sorted out, she only charged me $6.96. I'd say that was well worth the wait.

post-37-0-60498700-1352835998_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-86283500-1352836017_thumb.jpg

Black Friday Sale accidentally filed early? I don't know. Walmart did that with the Monster High too. Or it could have rang up as something else though. They usually are more though, I think.

Black Friday Sale accidentally filed early? I don't know. Walmart did that with the Monster High too. Or it could have rang up as something else though. They usually are more though, I think.

I think she keyed it in manually and just charged me less as a courtesy for the inconvenience. If you look closely, you'll notice there's no UPC number on the receipt.

Another thing I noticed when I looked at the included pamphlet, most of the merch shown isn't in stores yet, at least I haven't seen it in stores. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be released yet?

post-37-0-10095900-1352855130_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-80135200-1352855152_thumb.jpg

Another thing I noticed when I looked at the included pamphlet, most of the merch shown isn't in stores yet, at least I haven't seen it in stores. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be released yet?

post-37-0-10095900-1352855130_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-80135200-1352855152_thumb.jpg

I recognize all those toys. EQD had reported on them. It's almost as if people have forgotten them, same for Hasbro. From the loos of them they seem to all be for general retail release, which is good. Just hoping Hasbro released them soon.