Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Hello everyone!!

I really need help on PONIES!!

If any of you know how to style rarity's hair nicely please please please send me some tips!!! I just bought rarity and her hair is really messed up.

PLEASE HELP ME!! I want to do everything to make sure that my pony looks fab!

From ,

Scootaloo122

Hiya Everybody!

Yesterday I just bought an applejack and she looks AMAZING!

P.S Apple bloom you're soo lucky to get derpy! My parents say she's too expensive but I think otherwise. I'm TRYING to get every single pony from MLP friendship is magic but it's not going so well, I only have Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack. And could you please tell me how much it costs for shipping from amazon to different countries?

Thank you,

Scootaloo122

My Rainbow Dash backpack finally arrived a couple days ago:

post-6104-0-37345300-1353008065_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-99666700-1353008079_thumb.jpg

As usual, We Love Fine sent me more than I bargained for. They're always throwing in extra stuff. Check out this mustache they sent me. I don't know how they intend for one to use it; pinning it to one's face doesn't seem like the best of ideas. It would clash with my real mustache anyway. They're probably meant to be pinned to plushes or something.

post-6104-0-44922300-1353008163_thumb.jpg

As with every purchase they included a welovefine sticker.

post-6104-0-72422900-1353008190.jpg

And this 13 x 19 poster:

post-6104-0-28930600-1353008224_thumb.jpg

And they threw in this 29" x 23" carry bag with a Kissified Hello Kitty on one side and an Adventure Time theme on the other:

post-6104-0-06002600-1353008288_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-56486200-1353008297_thumb.jpg

Finally, here is an amusing little insert that describes proper care of your stuff:

post-6104-0-44478500-1353010366_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-97171700-1353010376_thumb.jpg

I love We Love Fine. Please buy things from them.

I've been looking for this set for a while and I just found it at Walmart. Apparently they just got it in stock because when I went to pay for it, they didn't have it on file. The cashier asked me what it cost and I told her I thought it was about $9. Well, she called someone to sort out the issue and it must have took at least ten minutes but when she finally got it sorted out, she only charged me $6.96. I'd say that was well worth the wait.

That happened to me too. Took them forever to get them in stock and when they finally did the system didn't even know what it was. I spent about 10 minutes trying to get through the self-checkout with that one item.

Thanks for putting up that pamphlet too. I haven't opened my set and probably won't unless I get another.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

I just picked up one of the Twilight toothbrush holders pictured above too. It looks awesome in my bathroom and was so cool since I had no idea they made one and it was the only one at the Walmart I went to...

I got at cheapy bag at Hot Topic with Derpy on one side and Rainbow Dash on the other for only seven bucks!

At f.y.e. I managed to snag the Rainbow Dash 20% Cooler blanket on sale for fifteen bucks. it was a good day.

Well I don't have any pony merchandise yet. I was looking for a Fluttershy plushie but they were all sold out, same with the Rainbow Dash "20% cooler" shirt. I almost bought one of the vinyl figures of Rainbow Dash, but I decided against it. And so my search continues...

Just bought this stuff yesterday.

post-37-0-89105800-1353560409_thumb.jpg

I got the bag, socks, and buttons from Hot Topic, the stocking from FYE, the gift wrap from Toys R Us, and the "Trixie Lulamoon" blind bag from Walmart.

The bag cost around six dollars which is pretty high in my opinion considering you get a much larger bag for free with a purchase from WeLoveFine.

When I bought the socks I didn't notice the size. It turns out they're a bit too small. They barely fit but I don't mind. I don't want them getting worn out so I won't be wearing them very often anyway.

I actually went to TRU to look for pony Christmas ornaments but they didn't have them so I settled for gift wrap.

Posted Image

I bought the only Apple Bloom necklace on Etsy. I love it.

:o Where did you get that!? So jelly... Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 2

I got the bag, socks, and buttons from Hot Topic, the stocking from FYE, the gift wrap from Toys R Us, and the "Trixie Lulamoon" blind bag from Walmart.

The bag cost around six dollars which is pretty high in my opinion considering you get a much larger bag for free with a purchase from WeLoveFine.

When I bought the socks I didn't notice the size. It turns out they're a bit too small. They barely fit but I don't mind. I don't want them getting worn out so I won't be wearing them very often anyway.

I actually went to TRU to look for pony Christmas ornaments but they didn't have them so I settled for gift wrap.

:o Where did you get that!? So jelly...

:wub: Adorable isn't it? I got it from minxdenpartdeux, AKA Lauren Knitter on Etsy. She has a lot of necklaces for sale like this but there was only one of Apple Bloom. Technically it's as simple as tracking down an AB figurine, putting a screweye in it and attaching a jump chain. I could probably do it myself with other figurines and save money. So if you can't find one, you can probably make one! That's my best advice. We Apple Bloom sig wearers gotta stick together!

And until they come out with special pony Christmas ornaments...if you have a few blind bag figurines, you can always tie some string around them and hang 'em directly from the tree. That's what I'm going to do.

And OMG, that Dashie bag! I need one of those, even though I never set foot in Hot Topic. Can I ask how much it was?

A few months ago I bought a wallet with Rainbow Dash and the word "Brony" on it. This is the only piece of pony merc I plan to buy for a while, for at my school I would definitely get ridiculed for wearing a shirt with ponies on it.

:o Where did you get that!? So jelly...

I got the bag as well. I liked it, and thought it was well worth the price. It's pretty sturdy and I can use it for my school stuff.

I almost grabbed the stocking but Pinkie Pie's eyes bugged me.

:wub: Adorable isn't it? I got it from minxdenpartdeux, AKA Lauren Knitter on Etsy. She has a lot of necklaces for sale like this but there was only one of Apple Bloom. Technically it's as simple as tracking down an AB figurine, putting a screweye in it and attaching a jump chain. I could probably do it myself with other figurines and save money. So if you can't find one, you can probably make one! That's my best advice. We Apple Bloom sig wearers gotta stick together!

And until they come out with special pony Christmas ornaments...if you have a few blind bag figurines, you can always tie some string around them and hang 'em directly from the tree. That's what I'm going to do.

And OMG, that Dashie bag! I need one of those, even though I never set foot in Hot Topic. Can I ask how much it was?

I didn't even know they made Apple Bloom figurines. I thought it was a custom.

I have a Pinkie Pie ornament I bought last year that I'm going to use. I was just hoping I could find the new ornaments.

As for the bag.

• Brohoof 1

My sister and I went to Toys R Us and bought the blind bag compact mirrors. I we were hoping for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, as they are our favourites, but I got Rarity and my sister got Applejack. I think they're lovely anyway. I love surprises. ;) I wish we lived in the US though, you guys have so much to choose from!

I didn't even know they made Apple Bloom figurines. I thought it was a custom.

I just looked it up. Turns out she's not a blind bag release, but she's the same kind of figurine. You can only find her in the "Cutie Marks" set with Diamond Tiara and Applejack.

http://www.equestria...es-diamond.html

Thanks, I should've read more carefully. But I bought a shirt from WLF this month and never got a bag like that...maybe the promotion just started. :mellow:

Edited by TailsAlone

Posted ImageSAM_0565.JPG

Posted Image Where did you get that!? So jelly...

Wow... all that mlp stuff...... I AM SO JELLY!!!!!

Posted ImageSAM_0565.JPG

Posted Image Where did you get that!? So jelly...

Not to be a bother but do you think you could link a link to that x-mas stocking its awesome :D

My mum brought the Cloudsdale set for me when she went to New York on her honeymoon last week. I was amazed at how she knew what to get me. I think not only is she insane but she has developed telepathy.

• Brohoof 3

The only merch I have is a rainbow dash plushie i got off of ebay I love her to bits :wub: I do intend on buying more stuff  but unfortunately I have Christmas presents to buy first and my car is in desperate need of a need exhaust it sounds like a tractor now 

Do any stores have these, or ones similar? I want to show that I am a brony but my school has a dress code. But i can wear these.

that bracelet is pretty cool but $7 wtf that is a rip off it probably only cost about 10p to make 

that bracelet is pretty cool but $7 wtf that is a rip off it probably only cost about 10p to make 

I guess it is a rip off.  I am not much of an online shopper so do they sell these in stores? If they do I would even pay seven for it.