Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think there will be a PSA episode?

Skullbuster

Do you think they will make a PSA episode? Where they mention drugs are bad, or don't drink, or anything like that?

Nope.

Lauren faust is a feminist, and woman do not derive themselves in her eyes.

c:

Fluttershy's pets/animal friends have mating season and their multiplication is so much that Fluttershy's house gets destroyed and Ponyville is almost overrun with animals. Animals eating everything, making everything dirty.

"Remember kids, have your pets spayed or neutered!"

• Brohoof 1

If there were a PSA centered episode, the writers would probably find some creative way to convey it in a complex series of events or entertaining story, without actually saying it blatantly. Every episode of MLP I've found to be enjoyable, so even given a PSA topic, they would find a way to make in interesting.
  • Brohoof 1

If Hasbro truly did desire for FIM's social messages to extend to PSAs, we can merely hope that they won't be like "Sonic Sez".

Haha yes. That one about inappropriate touching was just plain ridiculous. "That's NO good!"

Just looked up Sonic Sez. I would crack up if Pinkie Pie did a PSA about not drinking/ doing drugs especially after making the punch is Spiked joke. With all the obesity talk out there I wouldn't be surprised if something popped up about not eating too much.

If there was ever a PSA episode, I doubt they'd just bluntly say the message. I mean, just imagine any of the characters saying the word "drugs". Seems awkward, doesn't it?

I think the closest they'd do to a PSA would be an episode where there's a new plant that makes anyone who eats it find everything funny or something, but it turns out everyone who keeps eating it becomes it's servant and it takes over Ponyville, and Twilight's the only one with the sense to get everyone to stop eating the plant. It ends with a letter being written to Princess Celestia about everyone learning that while eating the plant made everyone happy short-term, it ended up being destructive and they needed to be saved.

Really, integrating it into a plot like that's the only way they could get a message like that out without it feeling too awkward and forced. Much better than having Rainbow Dash fly up and shout DON'T DO METH!

Fluttershy's pets/animal friends have mating season and their multiplication is so much that Fluttershy's house gets destroyed and Ponyville is almost overrun with animals. Animals eating everything, making everything dirty.

"Remember kids, have your pets spayed or neutered!"

when I saw this I could not keep a straigh face, I miss the price is right.... good times... good stuph