Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Our last goodbyes

Finesthour

Hehe, thanks a lot for the feedback ^_^

And lol, the ending made my editor freak out xD

It was funny :P

Haha, I was just reading the note then all of a sudden I'm like :o !!!!

What?! Hit me like a rock...of emotion and surprise! ;P

Yay c:

In my opinion, the greatest sad fics do not make you cry. The greatest sad fics are the fics that make you feel bad for the characters, and you remember their struggles.

Finest is over-feeding his ego again

Yeah, not all the fanfics that make people cry are neccesarily the best.... just look at "Somewhere Only We Know" '~'

Haha, I was just reading the note then all of a sudden I'm like :o !!!!

What?! Hit me like a rock...of emotion and surprise! ;P

If you notice at the beginning, Fluttershy is crying, and there is a tension in the air.

FORESHADOWING.

Why can't I brohoof more than once?!?!?!?!? I deserves more than a single brohoof! Sad pinkie pie is worse than originally lonely guy becoming lonely again!

Hehe, because posts can only be brohoofd once ;p

If you think it deserves more, then show people the fic silly :P

I thought it was a good story, but I didn't even come close to crying. I've read nearly every sad fan fic suggested to me, but the only one that has ever made me cry was My Little Dashie.

But back to the point, great story, well written, with a kind of surprise ending.

8.5/10

And where was the shipping? I don't remember any shipping...

okay i've finished reading now to give my opinion (slaps face) come echo you can do this also when i type i sometime make no sence due to my lack of punctuation and ability to check my spelling ut now im babbling so let get started

well i'll say this from the get go this is my current fav fanfic , since i've only read MLD, Cupcakes, Sweetapplemassacer , and 3 chapters of fallout equestria isnt much.

what i liked

-the concept alone was genious and you handled it so well, even tho i totally called it that first person who would be able to see pinkie was Twilight and it would be because of some exsperiment, but i rely thought you would play the "everyponys begin to think that Twilight is just crazy after the death of her friend" card before actually reading it.

- this story was actually sad, im shock with how the sadness and emotion keep building and building and building to the epologe and then my eye started to water.

now for what i didnt like

- the after life, i rely though you would have been more creative with it, rather then Pinkies on clouds with huge golden gates, it would have been much better to have her fade away.

-when pinkie found out she was dead, i thought she would have started to think about how she died or even go into denile, maybe she at a special candy the made her invisable and mute to the world.

-now my biggest problem

- nothing bad happened after Pinkie Pies death, this is what im now going to call the Harvy Dents theory, moving on

this killed it for me i would have ended up crying if it werent for this

Posted Image

- now i dont belive that if a true friend like fluttershy was responable for Pinkie Pies death she wouldnt have run she would have either confessed or comit suicide

- if Fluttershy dissapeard just after Pinkie Pies death and this was years after, why wouldnt anyone search the house from top to bottom to look for her

however it did make me laugh because this poped into my head

To Be Continoued it Fluttershy's Redemption

overall after all the nit picking i've dont this is still my fav fan fic

7/10 good but not that good but its a first try so this is a very good rating and i'm looking forward to you next fan fic.

• Brohoof 1

Oh trust me, I know this story is not perfect at all xD

There is a lot of things that could be improved, and I'm sure to be writing more in the future.

Thanks for all your critiques.

(edited)

The story started out pretty slow. I don't usually read first person fics but I decided to give it a shot this time and by the 6th paragraph or so I was well hooked. I realized Pinkie's dilemma right away but you didn't really try to obfuscate it and you took it in an unexpected direction, which turned out to be a very good one.

And fuck... I cried, which I didn't expect :wacko:

Spoiler for plot:

The death sequence was aight but I agree with a comment somewhere that perhaps it could have been a bit less... stereotypical heaven, is that how to put it?

I wasn't too fond of the epilogue at first but again, it had me tearing up at several moments. Plus that ending... Sweet mother of god.

Anyways, I'm verymuch glad I read this, it was wonderful. Keep it up sirrah!

:)

Edited by AppleJackle
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly wasn't even going to write an epilogue, but people in the skype chat wanted me to do it.

I had no idea what to do, so I made it stereotypical. Then again, I could see heaven for Pinkie being one giant party.

Thanks for the review though c:

... Sorry you cried xD

My fiction was FINALLY approved to be posted to fimfiction.

It took long enough... Honestly, I'm glad it is just up now c:

• Brohoof 1

Just read it, I really enjoyed it. I haven't read anything that sad in a while, didn't make me cry but it gave me a lot of chills, especially reading the stuff Pinkie's friends did in her memory, that kind of stuff always seems to get to me. And I totally did not expect that ending, it made me gasp and say 'well, fuck.' I did sort of see the foreshadowing, but my mind was still rather thoroughly blown anyway. :o

I give it 9.5/10, totally worthwile read, excellent work. ;)

Just read it, I really enjoyed it. I haven't read anything that sad in a while, didn't make me cry but it gave me a lot of chills, especially reading the stuff Pinkie's friends did in her memory, that kind of stuff always seems to get to me. And I totally did not expect that ending, it made me gasp and say 'well, fuck.' I did sort of see the foreshadowing, but my mind was still rather thoroughly blown anyway. :o

I give it 9.5/10, totally worthwile read, excellent work. ;)

OMG! Why did I read this. I'ma guy that almost never cries(I was actually the one comforting my 40 year old Brothers 4 years ago at my Dad's Funeral) But wile reading this I was on the Verge of tears, then when when I got to the end I bawled like a baby. It's well written and extremely sad. But now I have to get something to make me happy real quick and Smile Smile Smile just won't do it right now.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

So, I would like people to read this story once again, as I was proud of it. There are quite a bit grammatical errors, but I believe it stands out on its own. Enjoy reading!