Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Goodbye Everypony

Plasmastorm X-15

Im sorry everypony, it`s been alot of fun but i think it`s about time i hung up the coat & saddle. There`s too much happening in my life right now i can`t contain & keep up with. Stuff here on the forums too have been getting my attention and this aura has been making me think. So i decided it`s time to leave the forums for good. All this hate & disruption has been dragging me down to my knees and i can`t take it anymore. i feel like im to miserable or unwanted to even consentrate on whats been happening here & there. my life right now has gone to shit & the forums is not the place to take it out on. i hope it`s been fun for these past 3 months i`ve been on the forums but things here and at home central have been getting out of hand & im even feeling close too it being my time to go for real here in NYC. Im going through a nervous breakdown & i need some help & time alone... if you wish to talk to me i`ll still be on Xbox Live, Facebook, Skype, etc but not the forums... it`s too much for me. I might return soon but i won`t be surpised if a get locked out.

Got some personal stuff to handle with as well so i don`t need to go public for that.

I Truely hope it`s been fun for everypony me being here on the forums... If i return i wish to be in a better mood so everypony doesn`t need to worry about me.

In other words stay fresh Feld0, Kurtiss, Lady Rarity Pony, Braeburn, Project RKA, Fluttershy, Pinkazoid, Zoop, Cross Beats, Crispy, Marshmellow, Hayze, Disordian, Starlighty, Shankveld, Swoop, Kodiak, Appleshy Spakle, Ouker, Jonke, Dr. Fizzle, Tom the Diamond, Tyger, If i forgot anypony else im truly sorry.

;) Hope to see you all soon,

Love: Quan Marrero

I totally forgot you originally were Quan.

Goodbye =/ hope you can get things sorted out and going right. We'll be ready to welcome you back when you feel like it.

Thanks...

Aw... Hope you'll get things solved, mate. If you need to talk to me, feel free to add me on skype.

Ialready have you on skype but the 7 inch Android 2.2 Craig netbook my mom got me sucks

>Hug?<

It's really sad you're leaving, I'm a miss you, I hope it works out with you're problems, I'm a be on skype next week and I'm stuck with facebook for the rest of the week, if you need to talk to somebrony I'm always there except when some little 5 year old starts fighting with me over the computer... but feel free to PM me (:

Edited by Pinkazoid

Thanks...

Ialready have you on skype but the 7 inch Android 2.2 Craig netbook my mom got me sucks

Oh, yeah.. that's right. But anyways, feel free to contact me if you need to :)

hope things get better for you, stay strong.  We will welcome you back with open arms whenever you return.

Im a Spartan :) we live to Fight & Stay Strong until the end

Oh, yeah.. that's right. But anyways, feel free to contact me if you need to :)

How? besides xbox since you rarely get on

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, but real life comes first. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you are able to overcome your problems. Just remember to stay strong, and be true to yourself. And remember, if you need a little cheering up, ponies will always be there for a laugh.

By using the netbook you got ? :P

Im not using that vile thing... can't even play videos

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, but real life comes first. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you are able to overcome your problems. Just remember to stay strong, and be true to yourself. And remember, if you need a little cheering up, ponies will always be there for a laugh.

This is a job for the homeland to take care of... not ponies... not yet

Thank you everypony i will return soon with a better soul at rest & rejoice... i will watch the episodes and enjoy being a brony and know that everypony has my back in spirit every step of the way...

Im also sorry for any problems anypony here on the forums has had with me. I hope we can all get a fresh start when i return

This is my home on the internet after all ;) can't leave anypony behind, thats not what a Spartan does.

Keep this forum alive Feld0 & Kurtiss, make sure everypony is in line too :)

... I know how you feel... It's always hard to leave...

Anyways, hope that everything turns out great for you and that you come back ASAP when you're done with your RL problems.