Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony know where to get good MLP FIM toys?

Vocal Symphonie

Im asking this because the only store in the area i live that i know of that sells them would be k0-mart and they mostly carry the giant plushie baby toy ones. anystores out there i should know of that sells good toys?

KO-Mart?!?!?!

That has to be the absolute coolest name for a store ever.

"KO-Mart! Where we beat down prices into Fatalities!"

And as for where to buy, there are numerous websites that sell them and deliver straight to you. From usual websites like eBay and Amazon, to specific pony websites (just google that)

If you DO use eBay or Amazon, click on the links provided by this website. The website here gets a small lump of cash that keeps the website up if you by from there, AND it doesn't charge you anything extra to do it.

• Brohoof 3

If you have Target stores near your area, check them out. The one near me has a whole half-aisle of the stuff, and Target-exclusive stuff to boot. Toys 'R Us as well.

If you don't, well, you'll have to resort to buying online. Like Hazardus said, Amazon's a good idea.

Pony merch in general isn't really that hard to find. It's those specific special sets that are. :P

• Brohoof 1

If only they were as easy to find here... In Paraguay's toy stores they mostly have "My Sweet Pony", a complete MLP ripoff, and if it's not that it's those weird looking big baby ponies...

(Wow, that was kind of off topic. I just told you where not to get good MLP toys)

Anyway, on topic: go to Toys R Us, they're bound to be there. They'd probably be in Walmart and Target too. You can also buy them online but the shipping would take a while and it would probably be more expensive...

If you have Target stores near your area, check them out. The one near me has a whole half-aisle of the stuff, and Target-exclusive stuff to boot. Toys 'R Us as well.

If you don't, well, you'll have to resort to buying online. Like Hazardus said, Amazon's a good idea.

Pony merch in general isn't really that hard to find. It's those specific special sets that are. :P

Agreed. The Target-exclusive toys are usually pretty easy to find (assuming you have access to a Target). Toys R Us is a good place to find the blind bags...that's where I managed to find the limited edition sparkly versions of RBD, Pinkie and Twi.

Failing that...eBay.

If you mean the official Hasbro ones, try any store like Wal-Mart or Target... but they are pretty inaccurate from the show.

Lots of people make custom ones, and sell them online on sites like eBay, or Amazon. Be warned, they are more expensive though.

I go to Walmart usually. Though if I'm just getting baits for customizing, I can run down to the Family Dollar on the corner.

I got a cool fake pony at the Dollar General store a while ago. (for a dollar!) She's sky blue with pink and yellow hair. She has two balloons as her cutie-mark. She came with a brushy-brush, AND a comb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I work at Meijer (limited to only a few states around the Great Lakes) so that is where I get my ponies. Employee discount on ponies... nothing better.

I did order the Nightmare Moon collection online from Toys R Us though because I really wanted her. Totally worth it.

All the other places listed so far are good choices too, though I would honestly stay away from ebay since prices are stupid for what normally costs only a few bucks. If you want fan created stuff, Etsy is a better choice or just find the artist on DeviantArt, FurAffinity, or whatever other site they may be on.