Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you watch Anime?

Samurshy

Anime?  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Do you watch anime?

• Yes, I WATCH ANIME ALL THE TIME, I am a regular otaku.
    • I watch some anime but I wouldnt consider myself an otaku.
    • I don't watch anime, I only watch ponies.

I use to watch anime a lot back when I had the time, but now I just kind of watch past animes that I loved and any animes that interest me my favorite anime is Inuyasha I would make a list of all the animes that I really like, but it would be really long so not going to.

I like anime, but at the moment I don't use to watch too much anime, because there's not too much interesting animes for me. The only actual anime I'm watching is Little Witch Academia. I found it very funny and entertaining. 

I have... a love-hate relationship with anime. I mostly love it but... I just hate how the industry is treating anime nowadays! They are try to treat it like its some manufactured cheap candy that people will shove in their own faces no matter what!  I'm just glad there are people on youtube like The Anime Man and AkiDearest to inform people about the industry, fandom and everything related. 

I watch anime, but I wouldn't consider myself an otaku, cause I only watch certain animes and literally have no merch.
Aside from a couple Pokemon things and a Shrek doll.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...