Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the name of first forum you ever joined?

Finesthour

The first forum I've ever joined would be a Spyro community called darkSpyro. I was on it in 2010 and joined 2011. I still go on but it's filled with crazy Skylander kids who troll you/spam you if you don't like Skylanders. :I

I joined an anime forum, I'm not 100% sure what it was called.

I met my ex boyfriend on that site, he was a bunch older than me.

He was the only person I met on the site, and after meeting him, I left the forum.

We stayed together for a few months, it was a long distance thing.

Ah. Memories.

v.v;

LEGO.com Message Boards

I'm still an occasional poster there... I used to post every day there, but got sucked onto this site and began to lose interest with LEGOs...

• Brohoof 1

The first forum I joined was a little site called FTP-Anime.com. It's a site primarily for...well you guessed it anime, though they did dabble in other topics besides anime. It took me some time getting used to the community, not sure whether or not I should post something let alone know where to post any opinion. The ponies there were really nice, save for a few I won't name, and have forged some really good friendships with quite a few of them. I had garnered a reputation for being a hardcore gamer...and something else that I'm not too proud of. You can check the site and look for my posts, they're labeled under desertleo. However I will say this if you don't know what hentai is, spare your virgin eyes and don't delve any further. As for why I left, I simply have a tendency to drift away from anything if I find that I'm not really contributing anything worthwhile.

Edited by Sand Piper

The first forum I joined was Ushi no Tane, a forum part of a Harvest Moon help site. I've been there for four years, and I still actively post there. I joined a week before my 13th birthday (I lied to sign up SHHHHH...)

Otherwise I've registered on a few other sites (GameFAQs and a couple anime forums) but Ushi and MLP Forums are the only ones I've actually stuck with.

Once upon a time when I was a teenager who didn't really know better, I joined DeviantArt solely to troll the forums for some laughs.

Urrghh, I regret being such a toad back then.

This is honestly the first serious forum I have ever joined, or at least taken seriously. I joined at the beginning of July I think it was like the 10th or 11th of July. Anyway, this forum is the best forum ever. They community is great and there are little to no trolls here. I love this forum to death.

• 2 years later...

I would say Runescape forums would be my first, back in 2005. I wasn't dedicated as this one though since Rsforums was mostly about buying or selling items from/to other members. I'm retired from it though.

The first offical forums I ever joined was the Spacebattles forum.

The only other candidate would an old Spyro fan forum called Dragon Arena (replaced by Dragon Arena II). Sadly it no longer exists.

It was a german forum called "Starwarsunion.de" way back in 2005. I was very big into Star Wars at that time and i stayed there for 2 years, until i lost interest.

I can't lie, I was first introduced to forum sites back in like 6th grade through Gaia Online. I had a friend who was big into anime at the time and she made me get one to RP with her. After that I hopped around from forum to forum till I finally settled here back in 2012.

I think it was a gmod forum called TheXenProject. But then it went down.

I say think because I can't think of any forums before tht

Edited by Brechard