Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the name of first forum you ever joined?

Finesthour

Ehh, Cartoon Network had forums, I joined those when I was like 6 though, so I couldn't really say that counted since I only posted in it like two or three times. :P

This was the first forum I took to more than often. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
5 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

The first forums I joined, as far as I can remember, was Equestria Daily Forums, which is another MLP-based forums.

Ha! It was my first forum as well, but I inmediatly switched to this one thanks to @RaraLover!

• Brohoof 5

NYC Transit Forums was the first forum site I ever joined, it was around late 2013-early 2014. The website is dedicated to the discussion of train and buses in New York City as well as the surrounding areas throughout the Tri-State area and other topics. During that time, many transit enthusiasts posted train/bus photos and videos there especially after a fan trip took place. 

Edited by TransitPony

• 1 year later...

A Canadian Ag forum...with a bunch of stuck up Canadian....people on it. To put it nicely. 

Can't find it anymore and don't remember it so...

From there I jumped to a half Stuck up US, Canadian, European, Australian Ag Forum. Much more active but still just as argumentative for some reason. 

(edited)

I first registered on anime superhero forums ( then toonzone forums ) back in September 2018 and I got banned the same day I registered. I shouldn't have posted an offense message. If I didn't get banned on that site, then I'd probably be on that site instead of here on mlp forums. I probably wouldn't have registered at all on here if I didn't get banned on anime superhero forums. To be honest, I really didn't use forum sites or social media even when I was old enough at 13 years old. I didn't start using them until I was 18+. 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle97

• 4 weeks later...